Assholes in Prison.

Two matelots were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court before the judge.

The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and pursuade them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court on Monday.

Monday, the two matelots were in court and the judge said to the first one "How did you do over the weekend?"
"Well your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever." "17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?"
"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this: O o and told them this (the big circle is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs".
"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, how did you do?" (to the second matelot) "Well your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever".
"156 people ! That's amazing ! How did you manage to do that ?"
"Well I used the same two circles and pointed to the small circle and told them, "This is your asshole before prison......."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Further expansion of prison estate to protect NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prison estate expanded to protect NHS from coronavirus risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Birmingham pair given suspended prison sentences for selling medicines online illegally MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prison visits cancelled MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19) prison preparedness: Lucy Frazer statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of members to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Judith Gillespie appointed as member to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Employment hotline opens for offenders in Scotland’s largest prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Serious violent and sexual offenders to spend longer in prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London seminar: Leading her Majesty's Prison and Probation Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste manager receives prison sentence for flouting the law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public given power to question ‘lenient’ prison sentences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bankrupt hid property from Official Receiver receives prison term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More victims able to challenge ‘unduly lenient’ prison sentences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 1,400 new prison places approved at Full Sutton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £100 million crackdown on crime in prison MoD News 1
MoD_RSS 10,000 extra prison places to keep the public safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tim Flesher CB appointed to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pay rise for prison officers 2019: statement by Robert Buckland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First generation of Unlocked prison officers graduate as scheme expands to north MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Giving unregulated advice leads to prison sentence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Justice Secretary publishes plans to improve conditions at Bristol prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stephen Yaxley-Lennon committed to prison for contempt of court MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Swaleside prison drug smuggler jailed after ULS referral MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Outstanding prison and probation officers recognised MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ACMD: avoid Friday prison release to prevent drug relapse and deaths MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man has prison time increased after drunken assault MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Illegal waste operation leads to prison term for man and £314,000 compensation for victim MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New prison anti-corruption taskforce unveiled MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Agreement reached on construction of new Wellingborough prison MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Prison Drugs Strategy unveiled MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Birmingham prison contract ended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Coding to be taught in prison to help offenders return to the world of work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Facial recognition technology to help in fight against prison drug trafficking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Beyond prison, redefining punishment: David Gauke speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Chief Executive of HM Prison and Probation Service: next appointment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Prison sentence of Leicester gang member increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 12 month prison sentence for man who tipped 100 tonnes of waste at school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Prison term increased for Gateshead rapist MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Prison operator services framework competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: First ever autism awards for Category A prison and probation division MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dereham drug-dealer sent to prison MoD News 0
vauxhall What Happens to Your Pension if You Go to Prison? Finance & Pensions 0
PaulieGualtieri Father in prison, will this affect my application? Joining the Royal Navy 2
Stirlin Ex service personnel to get more help in prison. The Quarterdeck 22
soleil Pompey News: "Gosport Sailor Freed From Prison Over Gun Drama On Ship" The Fleet 29
M Prison for Canadian navy officer turned Russian spy Current Affairs 1
C Artic Convoys war hero (aged 86) in prison for recording a judge! Petitions 6
soleil Independent: "Military Furious At Plans To Prepare Cover For Prison Staff Strike" Current Affairs 4
Stirling Ian Huntley to sue prison service over attack. Diamond Lil's 17