Assessor (General Engineering) - Dorset - £22,000 - £23,000 + Benefits

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by Sgt Jobsearch, May 1, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New at Demob Job:

My client is an established training company who provide solutions to their clients in a diverse range of sectors. They are now looking for an Assessor (General Engineering) to join their team. The successful candidate will support and assess learners in their workplace to ensure their technical and practical knowledge meets apprenticeship framework standards. Please note due to the nature of the role, candidates must be flexible in their approach to work as this position involves regular travel to customer sites, using your own vehicle. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo DBS clearance.

This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. Army (REME) Royal Navy (Marine Engineer) or Royal Air Force/RAF) with proven experience of Turning/Milling/CNC as a minimum. Please note you do not have to come from a training background, as my client will give you the relevant training in order to gain assessor qualifications.

Click following link for further detail and to apply
    Assessor (General Engineering)