Assessments during the Covid-19 crisis?

Hey all,

I’m just wondering how the assessments are working at the moment what with all this social distancing?

A friend said they do them in a peerie wee office above the AFCO normally.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally they are done in an office somewhere at the AFCO normally and if you pass it you are sent forms to complete and return to the RFA which is what happened with me.

I had to recomplete one of the forms that had been amended as I believe the psychometric tests have been stopped/suspended for now due to COVID and the social distancing and other restrictions that have been put in place.

I'd suggest that you give the central RFA recruiting people a call (the number will be on emails you received from them) and clarify what the situation is going to be for yourself as the best thing to get clarification. They are always helpful when I speak to them.

What role are you applying for out of interest?

CM264

Midshipman
If coming down from Shetland then more than likely you will visit the one in Aberdeens Belmont Street,

What role are you applying for out of interest?
Comms Apprentice, although i have been told i could be looking at 12 months at least before i would even be offered a date for training so it's all about patience i guess.

If coming down from Shetland then more than likely you will visit the one in Aberdeens Belmont Street,
Aye, I figured as much thankfully i'm familiar with Aberdeen since i've been down here for a couple years now for work so it won't cost as much as it would otherwise

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Arrangements for examinations and assessments in 2020/21 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual launches consultation on 2021 exams and assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: CMA approach to merger assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Suspension of War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Medical Examinations and Assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Face-to-face health assessments for benefits suspended amid coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next step for new service for benefit assessments announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘We've been Santa lot of Elf Assessments’ says HMRC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Understanding the regulation of End-Point Assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Consultation on awarding organisation controls for centre assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grading vocational and technical assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grading vocational and technical assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands of children offered nutritious breakfasts during summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Comprehensive new funding package for councils to help address coronavirus pressures and cover lost income during the pandemic MoD News 0
B Rating interview during Covid-19 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
MoD_RSS Joint letter from the CMA and the General Pharmaceutical Council: pricing during the COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dounreay cash reaches groups in need during Coronavirus lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fitness Focus at home during lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £105 million to keep rough sleepers safe and off the streets during coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flood asset repairs continue during the coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulating the waste industry during the coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Figures show UK Government supporting incomes across all nations during coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Asset recovery scammers target investors during coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Advice on staying secure during COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charities to benefit from support for rough sleepers during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulating the waste industry during the coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Up to £15 million to support the Citizens Advice service during COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taiwan travel during coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information about available flights and routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £22 million awarded to life-saving health charities during virus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New skills for Peter during covid-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building supply companies abandon merger during CMA investigation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Armed Forces step up support to the Caribbean Overseas Territories during coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during April 2020 MoD News 0
Paxman_Valenta LSA during CV-19 UPO/Careers Office 18
MoD_RSS Spain travel during coronavirus: commercial flights between Spain and the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding to support armed forces charities doing vital work during pandemic MoD News 0
soleil Forces News: "How Is The Defence Animal Training Regiment Working During Lockdown?" Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS Countering online child sexual exploitation and abuse during the coronoavirus (COVID-19) pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tireless work by the Embassy in Chile during coronavirus times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £5.4 million to support legal advice sector during the COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The UK and Egypt establish basis for cooperation during COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New webinars to boost support for SMEs during coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Emergency funding to support most vulnerable in society during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dame Louise Casey to spearhead government taskforce on rough sleeping during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Information for Help to Buy: Equity Loan customers during Coronavirus (COVID-19) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Panama City hotels during coronavirus (COVID-19) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement on protecting human rights during the COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New tech will help keep the criminal justice system moving during COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Repatriation during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic: Minister Adams' statement, 29 April 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Shona raises over £15,000 for NHS care packs during the Coronavirus response MoD News 0