Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assessments during the Covid-19 crisis?

Hey all,

I’m just wondering how the assessments are working at the moment what with all this social distancing?

A friend said they do them in a peerie wee office above the AFCO normally.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chef ramsay

Midshipman
Normally they are done in an office somewhere at the AFCO normally and if you pass it you are sent forms to complete and return to the RFA which is what happened with me.

I had to recomplete one of the forms that had been amended as I believe the psychometric tests have been stopped/suspended for now due to COVID and the social distancing and other restrictions that have been put in place.

I'd suggest that you give the central RFA recruiting people a call (the number will be on emails you received from them) and clarify what the situation is going to be for yourself as the best thing to get clarification. They are always helpful when I speak to them.

What role are you applying for out of interest?

CM264

Midshipman
If coming down from Shetland then more than likely you will visit the one in Aberdeens Belmont Street,

What role are you applying for out of interest?

Comms Apprentice, although i have been told i could be looking at 12 months at least before i would even be offered a date for training so it's all about patience i guess.

If coming down from Shetland then more than likely you will visit the one in Aberdeens Belmont Street,

Aye, I figured as much thankfully i'm familiar with Aberdeen since i've been down here for a couple years now for work so it won't cost as much as it would otherwise

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Exams and assessments in the months ahead MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vocational and technical qualification assessments in 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Face to face assessments start again at the CNC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vocational and technical qualification assessments in 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Exams and assessments in 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Arrangements for examinations and assessments in 2020/21 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual launches consultation on 2021 exams and assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: CMA approach to merger assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Suspension of War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Medical Examinations and Assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Face-to-face health assessments for benefits suspended amid coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next step for new service for benefit assessments announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘We've been Santa lot of Elf Assessments’ says HMRC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Understanding the regulation of End-Point Assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Consultation on awarding organisation controls for centre assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grading vocational and technical assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grading vocational and technical assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during December 2020 MoD News 0
H Sports during UGAS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Government announces £7.5 million funding to tackle loneliness during winter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans step up to support those in need during COVID pandemic, new research finds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary's statement during visit to India: Tuesday 15 December MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief nurse for adult social care to provide clinical leadership during winter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted warns of risk to children ‘out of sight’ during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Children's Minister speaks during Anti-Bullying Week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding to support schools and colleges during Covid pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Be flood aware during Flood Action Week 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS EU citizens urged to take action during EU transition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parents urged to keep childhood vaccination appointments during national COVID-19 restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Elephant tusks seized by Border Force during international operation against wildlife crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State shows support for Welsh firm’s COVID-19 response during virtual visit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thanking general practice and community pharmacy staff for their work during the pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New guidance to support safe care home visits during lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on the Parole Board working during Covid-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Educational supplies firms abandon merger during CMA investigation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Survey reveals inequality in children spending time outside during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Warfarin and other blood thinners – reminder on safe use during COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to announce £5m support package for Ukraine during Presidential visit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public love for nature during Covid-19 highlighted by new survey MoD News 0
P Joining during COVID-19 RFA 3
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Digital advertising merger to be abandoned during CMA investigation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The influence of family on prisoners during parole - CEO blog MoD News 0
B Can I wear athletic tape during Royal Marine Commando training ? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Airbus A320-216, Aircraft descended during go-around MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New help on offer for disabled people working from home during the pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Working with our customers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak MoD News 0