aspergers & joining

Rumrat

War Hero
Spidiver said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
pinkprincess said:
My younger cousin has Aspergers and although you don't notice these days, he reverts to childhood behaviours like eating his clothing when he is extremely distressed.

That's fcuking brilliant.

You could lay bets on how many sets of anti-flash he could get through in a single "Air Raid Warning Red"

I got visions of him eating his life jacket during emergency stations, what the fcuk does he suffer with? or is it just the time of moth.

Month, sorry I'm lexdicsic. :cry:

DeepHeat

Badgeman
pinkprincess said:
I'm sorry to have to say this but I suspect that this tyoe of high-stress recurrence is the reason for not allowing people in with Aspergers. A return to those behaviours in theatre would make you a liablity and put your team at even greater risk.

Since when have they let spastics wear cloths? Whas wrong with those giant baby grows?

Does he take it off first or eat it in situ? Does he start from the top or from his socks? There are so many things I need to know!

Does he eat other peoples kit? You wouldn't want the cnut dressing you for swimmer of the watch would you?

Rumrat

War Hero
Does he take it off first or eat it in situ? Does he start from the top or from his socks? There are so many things I need to know!

Does he eat other peoples kit? You wouldn't want the cnut dressing you for swimmer of the watch would you?

Tell you what, he'd be a fcukin sensation doing "This old hat of mine" 8O :D

DeepHeat

Badgeman

Does he eat his shredies?

Rumrat

War Hero
DeepHeat said:

Does he eat his shredies?

Wouldn't take him on a bank raid though would you.

Whats his name Hannibal, or O/S Lectar 8O

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
lol - It was usually his clothes but he even ate the remote control for the TV at one point. One of his therapists concentrated her efforts on teaching him not to eat inappropriate things.

I love him but I still howled with laughter when I found out.

Rumrat

War Hero
pinkprincess said:
lol - It was usually his clothes but he even ate the remote control for the TV at one point. One of his therapists concentrated her efforts on teaching him not to eat inappropriate things.

Does the telly change channels when he farts, and what has he been taught not to eat :roll:

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
Oh and it always started with the cuff of whatever he was wearing and progress up the sleeve, so jackets, shirts, jumpers, trackie tops etc...

DeepHeat

Badgeman
pinkprincess said:

Please for the good of the RN get him to sign up?

Just to be clear what are appropriate things to eat when highly distressed?

Rumrat

War Hero
pinkprincess said:
Oh and it always started with the cuff of whatever he was wearing and progress up the sleeve, so jackets, shirts, jumpers, trackie tops etc...

Does he swallow when he's chewed? :oops: 8O