ask questions?

hammers

Lantern Swinger
Rodge-Nufc said:
hi guys, ive got my interview 2moro and was wondering if its a gud idea to ask questions! what kind of questions shud i ask??
Well.........what do you want to know the answer to?! :wink:

hi guys, ive got my interview 2moro and was wondering if its a gud idea to ask questions! what kind of questions shud i ask??

Copy the above and ask him if your English is good enough to join as an Officer. :w00t:

Its a good idea to ask questions as it shows you are interested in the job, have a think about it.
Ask about
prospects
Promotion
additional courses
drafts

There has to be some questions that have remained un-answered and tomorrow is the time to get them answered.

Best of luck

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
There's little point asking questions just for the sake of it. If you have a genuine question then the interview is the ideal time to ask it, but if you already know the answer to what you're asking then don't waste everybody's time.

daffy1 said:
Its a good idea to ask questions as it shows you are interested in the job, have a think about it.
Ask about
prospects
Promotion
additional courses
drafts

There has to be some questions that have remained un-answered and tomorrow is the time to get them answered.

Best of luck
Here are some practical example for you to try out.....

It is drafty below decks on a windy night at sea, Chiefy?
Is the prospect of the coast good from the Bridge or will I need binoculars, sir?
Is the RN anti- or promotion? If pro-motion, does that mean exercise is compulsory PO?
Do we get additional courses during mealtime or just main course and dessert, my good man?

Latest Threads