ask questions?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Rodge-Nufc, Apr 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi guys, ive got my interview 2moro and was wondering if its a gud idea to ask questions! what kind of questions shud i ask??

2. Well.........what do you want to know the answer to?! :wink:

3. Can you show me the Golden Rivet Chief?

4. hi guys, ive got my interview 2moro and was wondering if its a gud idea to ask questions! what kind of questions shud i ask??

Copy the above and ask him if your English is good enough to join as an Officer. :w00t:

5. Its a good idea to ask questions as it shows you are interested in the job, have a think about it.
    Ask about
    prospects
    Promotion
    additional courses
    drafts

There has to be some questions that have remained un-answered and tomorrow is the time to get them answered.

Best of luck

6. How about pay. I would.

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

There's little point asking questions just for the sake of it. If you have a genuine question then the interview is the ideal time to ask it, but if you already know the answer to what you're asking then don't waste everybody's time.

8. Here are some practical example for you to try out.....

It is drafty below decks on a windy night at sea, Chiefy?
    Is the prospect of the coast good from the Bridge or will I need binoculars, sir?
    Is the RN anti- or promotion? If pro-motion, does that mean exercise is compulsory PO?
    Do we get additional courses during mealtime or just main course and dessert, my good man?

9. lol ok ok thats enough