Ashley cole 'dating' an ex wren

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rachelthree, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice tits, but the jaw and man-like features put me off a little...
  2. "Mediocre premiershite footballer dates slapper."

Hold the front page.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Horrible bolt on tits. At least Cheryl is naturally divs.
  4. Definately a downgrade.
  5. I bet she got her task book signed off quickly.

By glamour model standards she's decidedly average however by wren standards she's a Goddess. I bet lads were queuing up to sniff the bog seat after she went for a shit.
  6. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

We aren''t that hard up for subject matter. Try harder.
  7. FM, are you talking about Cole or the bint?
  8. It is just because i was watching the valleys and then went for a dig around to see if she had done anything interesting. Anyway time is merely an instrument crafted by people to create identifiable signposts in the cycle of the earth, dates are just numbers and words (or some other deep sounding comment regarding time being irrelevent but that actually makes little sense). Might not be that hard up but not much going on on here so don't see the harm personally :)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Answer would appear to be "no" then.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Pretty much :D
  11. Funny you should mention that Wits, because one night at Sultan bop........
  12. Incorrect. You should have seen her when she used to serve sandwiches in Newcastle. All monobrow, sideburns, tache and teeth like burnt chips.

She's a fucking stinker.
  13. tiddlyoggy

Okay, at least the tits then????
  14. Judging by her grid I would expect hairy nips.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Cheryl's got some God awful mahoosive chav tats as well plus if she's that hirsute, she must have a mott like a camels footprint if she doesn't take a strimmer to it on a daily basis.
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  16. tiddlyoggy

Agree wrt the tats wrecks, she's made a bit of a mess of herself. Lovely eyes though (unless Monty is about to tell me that they're glass!!!)
  17. She is a fucking pig. Head like a collapsed lung, shit tits and should have remained in 8's. Sure she has been divered as we are all essence.
  18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

To be honest, i stopped reading after "Topless bisexual nympho" and started pulling the head clean off it.

Rats or not, i'd smash that all night. The fucking filthy topless bisexual nympho.
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  19. She's not old enough to be an ex-Wren.