ashamed of where we are after blair's demolition job

when the task force left port for the falklands to go and kick out the invaders, i got up in the early hours to see them off. i stood for hours watching with tears of pride as they set sail.
lucky we had a service chief with the balls to say it could be done and lucky we had one politition with balls enough to say do it. the service chief was a sailor and the politition was a woman!
what chance for us now with castrates in parliament?
do i hear a sailor piping up somwhere?

LG_380

Midshipman
Don't bet on it, there isn't a F7 key to be seen in the Post reply.... Which would be nice for those of us Silver backs that have slightly larger digits than most.... :grin:

OFGS does it matter as long as we only give our opinion?
This site is full of posts about the state of the RN, if he/she were a journo it would be easy to just have a troll around the site, surely.

i'm not a journo, just an englishman, a grandfather and a poor speller who is very pissed off with what is being done to his country.
not sure what i can do about it. just wanted you to know that some of us appreciate the royal navy.

chris-the-cop

Midshipman
Rum and friends, you don't need to get anywhere near the coast before you become very concerned about what is happening to our country - unless, of course, you happen to live there.