Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asbo bans family from Lancashire

Problem is unless you desire to go next door and give them all a good thrashing, and then if you own your own home they will sue and you lose your home to pay the poor things for stress and trauma.

The other method is the ASBO tag then if you wish to sell your home later it will be revealed in the search that those next door are filth. No sale!

jay_86

Midshipman
wouldnt ya love to knock 10 shades of the brown stuff out of them. if they lived next door to me i wouldnt think twice on sloting the feckers if they started there anti social crap.

slim said:
Lingyai said:
7.62 / 5.56
In an ideal world

Welcome back Lingy
At last a man who believes in the power of real discipline
Hey Ho Slim
You can't cuddle these bastards can you, they forfeit their rights when they shat on the rights of others.
Scroates

I totally agree, people like that need to be shot. My mum is having probs with scumbags like that at the mo and if only she would tell me who they are.....

A perfect example of the inadequacies of the law. Why should ANYONE have this family living next to them. All benefits should be stopped and then imprison them if/when they break the law. We should also adopt a scheme some of our European neighbours have of putting all the shite in one street in crap houses, behind fencing and just moniter it from the outside.

slim

War Hero
ex-ex said:
A perfect example of the inadequacies of the law. Why should ANYONE have this family living next to them. All benefits should be stopped and then imprison them if/when they break the law. We should also adopt a scheme some of our European neighbours have of putting all the shite in one street in crap houses, behind fencing and just moniter it from the outside.

Though many criticise China for law enforcement it has a lot to commend it. The Chinese have a strict three hits and you are out policy. Put simply you are sent to prison twice for serious offences for rehabilitation. If convicted for a the third time the government has decreed that you are unworthy of living in a civilised society. You and anyone else in the same position will be put on the back of a truck with a placard placed around the neck to inform the rest of the population what misdemeanors you are guilty of. The trip normally ends at either a large cinema car park or perhaps football ground where you are taken off the lorry made to kneel down and a shot through the back of the head. This causes your face to be lost. Hence the expression to lose face. Finally the family is sent the bill for the bullet.
Needless to say not many commit crimes after being caught twice.
Uncivilised Chinese? I think not, they do not have the problems we have in this country. During all the years that I worked in China I could walk in any area in complete safety. :)

Standing by for incoming and I don't give a toss :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daffy1 Unborn ASBO Diamond Lil's 0
BillyNoMates The ASBO Factor. Diamond Lil's 5
slim Criticism for museum's Asbo stunt Diamond Lil's 1
slim Asbo OAP 'string of convictions' Diamond Lil's 7
B ASBO Current Affairs 9
MoD_RSS Tax abuse lands two company directors with bans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK announces travel bans and asset freezes for human rights violators MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 26-year bans after father & son flout previous disqualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government bans old coach, bus and lorry tyres from roads in new measures to improve road safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bans for bosses of £9m property investment scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jenrick overhauls tenancy agreement to help end pet bans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 75,000 telemarketing calls land solar panel directors with bans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Substantial director bans in 2018/19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Health and Social Care Secretary bans pagers from the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Court bans Irvine contractor for dereliction of director duties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Court bans mobility equipment boss for 6 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Health and Social Care Secretary bans fax machines in NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government bans combustible materials on high-rise homes MoD News 0
OsmiumOxide Trump bans Trans-Gender The Quarterdeck 52
Q France bans Muslim women from covering their faces. Current Affairs 25
soleil Mercopress: Uruguay Bans Docking Permit For HMS Gloucester The Fleet 6
wave_dodger US Navy lifts bans on female submariners Current Affairs 3
drewfester Tesco Bans Pygamas The Quarterdeck 29
T Sudan bans trousers The Gash Barge 4
Joint_Force_Harrier School bans short Skirts Diamond Lil's 96
5dits Scottish tourist attraction bans English tourist's The Quarterdeck 88
T Australian Labour Government bans free speech Current Affairs 10
P MoD bans RumRation Current Affairs 67
P Navy Bans Page 3! Diamond Lil's 36
MoD_RSS Door supervisor who gave his SIA licence to a family member is given 32-months' suspended sentence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secure video calls help all prisoners maintain essential family ties during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Army family gets new home for Christmas as they move into the first refurbished houses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMCTS online event, 2 Dec 2020: An update on recovery in the civil, family and tribunals jurisdictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Oliver Dowden speech to the Law Family Commission on Civil Society MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK family of Overseas Territories come together on coronavirus, COP26 and the economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pilot for family members to get regular testing for safer care home visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: HMCTS publishes Civil, Family & Tribunals Recovery Plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMCTS online event, 4 Nov 2020: An update on the digital family public law service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: An inspection of family reunion applications June – December 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Family Public Law Reform: National rollout of digital care and supervision applications resumes in September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The influence of family on prisoners during parole - CEO blog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Independent Family Returns Panel welcomes new chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Family to lead tributes marking VJ Day 75 MoD News 0
D Service Family Accommodation Nearest & Dearest 8
MoD_RSS Exports bring home the bacon for UK family farm MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New video tech to increase remote hearings in civil and family courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major overhaul of family courts to protect domestic abuse victims MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of Professor Nicholas Hopkins as Law Commissioner for property, family and trust law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secure video calls to help prisoners maintain family ties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Helen Chamberlain appointed as interim chair of the Independent Family Returns Panel MoD News 0