Asbestos

Hi,

I work for the Royal British Legion, and am looking to speak to veterans who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another form of lung cancer likely to have been caused by asbestos on Naval ships. We are particularly interested in hearing from single or widowed veterans currently living with this disease. If you or someone you know has been affected, I'd be really grateful if you could contact me by emailing [email protected] or calling 020 3207 2126.

Thank you.

Harriet Deane
(Policy Adviser - Health and Social Care)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again Tyrone

I see that you took my comments on board over on ARRSE and have amended your fake ID from Royal Army to British Army.

123721.jpg

I wont crayon in here, but I only think its fair to warn the RR mods.

Why the "braindead" superpom?

He your bruvva or summat?
I can't see a post from Superpom - or from Tyrone Uvva either. (Or should that be eivva?)

Moderated? From what I've seen on this and other threads, and comments by Lindermeyer and Dredd, it seems a possibility.

But surely trolls have human rights........

I can't see a post from Superpom - or from Tyrone Uvva either. (Or should that be eivva?)

Moderated? From what I've seen on this and other threads, and comments by Lindermeyer and Dredd, it seems a possibility.

But surely trolls have human rights........
Think Dredd was refering to the 'like' list @ #6

B

Billy Q

Hi,

I work for the Royal British Legion, and am looking to speak to veterans who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another form of lung cancer likely to have been caused by asbestos on Naval ships. We are particularly interested in hearing from single or widowed veterans currently living with this disease. If you or someone you know has been affected, I'd be really grateful if you could contact me by emailing [email protected] or calling 020 3207 2126.

Thank you.

Harriet Deane

Main Chamber

Business

Under Standing Order 9 if the House sits on a Tuesday or Wednesday which immediately follows an adjournment of more than two days the timings for a Monday sitting apply

2.30 pm

Oral questions

Health, including Topical Questions

Ten Minute Rule Motion

Mesothelioma (Amendment) - Mike Kane

Legislation

Housing and Planning Bill - Programme motion - Greg Clark

Legislation

Housing and Planning Bill - Report stage - Greg Clark

Adjournment

Future funding for S4C - Simon Hart

This is the business for Tuesday 5th January 2015. Mesothelioma is rearing its ugly head.

Hi,

Thank you.

Harriet Deane
What sort of response did you get?