Art Nalls to fly his own SHAR

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by scouse, Jun 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. T8.04.jpg

MMmmm, got me thinking now. I know it's not a Sea Harrier but at least it's got room to take the Mrs away for the weekend. Fortunately, my Mrs doesn't really like flying so an alternative would need to be found. Do sheep fly well?

• Like Like x 1
  2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

They do not so much fly as plummet.......

• Like Like x 1
  3. For a second there I thought the guy's name was 'Art Nails."

Having your own Sea Harrier and having the most legendary name ever. Epic.

Edited to add: Actually this bloke has the most legendary name ever: Manley Power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. I was QM on T Birds so if you need it servicing I'm your man.

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I was a PO Stoker on Illustrious, so if you need your tappets adjusting, oil filters changing, etc., it's probably best to get a Woo to do it. I had a tendency to fill bilges with random discarded spanners and thought tool control was something to do with tight underpants.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pete more to servicing than counting the aerials, and I think that particular T Bird needs more than a quick AF/BF before it could leap into the wild blue yonder.

7. Hopefully I can count the aerials from the crew room, that way the hands stay clean, unles the bic is leaking!!!

8. Wrong. That accolade belongs to Staff Sergeant Max Fightmaster. Also, if anyone really wants to buy a Sea Harrier, meet me by the crash gate behind the Dummy deck at Culdrose at midnight tonight and I'll hand one over for £10,000.

9. Is that where all the WAFU's muster?

10. Only the ones with really, really low recruiting scores.

11. You mean the ones whose score is below that of steward but are good at pushing things around :)

• Like Like x 1