Arrse Watch.

2_deck_dash said:
A thread to keep an eye on what our friends over at the other place have been getting up to.

Currently they are having a heated debate about the benefits of various anti-virus software:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=145167/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

Riveting.

My Arrse alter ego tried to slip in a little joke but not one of the boring fcukers even noticed.
Very subtle... like an air strike?

Funny though... is it really all like that??

2_deck_dash said:
It's on it's 4th page now and still going on strong.

Boring boring fcukers.
Years ago, when they were young and agile, it was 'the place to be'. Now they've turned into those boring old feckers that they use to ridicule :lol:

*ducks n hides*

wet_blobby said:
Not exactly mong shagging standard is it.
With the exception of Spaz and Verticalgyro, the only people who are even vaguely amusing over there are ex or serving matelots and booties.

They aren't even allowed to wind up their newbies FFS!

wet_blobby

War Hero
JonnoJonno said:
wet_blobby said:
..........You dont think we'll start attracting the hangers on do you...... 8O
Blackrat and me came over the last time it went proper shite so yes. :D
I didn't mean the likes of you and blackrat, your both more than welcome here, I mean the dumb cnuts who've been as close to serving the colours as your average RAF bloke.

wet_blobby said:
I didn't mean the likes of you and blackrat, your both more than welcome here, I mean the dumb cnuts who've been as close to serving the colours as your average RAF bloke.
That's a low blow; even for mong baiting!

At least RR mongs have some semblance of interest in actually joining up, unlike the walting, moist-lipped dullards who populate arrse.

JonnoJonno said:
2_deck_dash said:
It's getting really interesting over there at the moment.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=150150.html

A heated debate over who has right of way when overtaking a row of parked vehicles.
To be fair, it is quite an interesting discussion. I have entered in to the debate with a singularly accurate statement, which should clear the issue up in both a sensible and informative manner.
Seen!
:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clanky The Fleet Air Arm 3
P Site Issues 16
Rincewind Social & Reunions 83