Arrse Watch.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very subtle... like an air strike?

Funny though... is it really all like that??

2. They're getting soft in their old age, bless em

3. It's on it's 4th page now and still going on strong.

Boring boring fcukers.

4. Years ago, when they were young and agile, it was 'the place to be'. Now they've turned into those boring old feckers that they use to ridicule :lol:

*ducks n hides*

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Not exactly mong shagging standard is it.

6. With the exception of Spaz and Verticalgyro, the only people who are even vaguely amusing over there are ex or serving matelots and booties.

They aren't even allowed to wind up their newbies FFS!

7. I've given up even reading it now (other than posting that job on there, I don't bother).

8. wet_blobby

..........You dont think we'll start attracting the hangers on do you...... 8O

9. Blackrat and me came over the last time it went proper shite so yes. :D

10. wet_blobby

I didn't mean the likes of you and blackrat, your both more than welcome here, I mean the dumb cnuts who've been as close to serving the colours as your average RAF bloke.

11. That's a low blow; even for mong baiting!

At least RR mongs have some semblance of interest in actually joining up, unlike the walting, moist-lipped dullards who populate arrse.

12. To be fair, it is quite an interesting discussion. I have entered in to the debate with a singularly accurate statement, which should clear the issue up in both a sensible and informative manner.

13. Seen!
    :D

14. I was rather upset that no one picked up on my reference to Kenneth Noye! :twisted:

15. Surely more interesting than our very own ' I saved 50 quid fixing my laptop charger ' thread ? :D

16. Either way, my post has killed the debate :twisted:

17. Duller than your mother in bed :wink: