's truely great.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jan 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Take quotes like this, this is taken from the thread commenting about Ross Kemp in Afganistan....

Mr Happy wrote:

"so luvie tosser to approved-of-could-be-one-of-us in one episode, oooh, you're all so fickle..."

Bravo-Bravo wrote:

One blow job and I liked my sister again."

Class, absolute class. :dwarf:
  2. Might bugger off to Arrse to have a chuckle!

The speeling their is atroshus!

The Pongos are having spelling lessons later!
  3. Good god what a bunch of dumb thick twats. He isnt playing soldiers, he is bringing to the masses what a tough and demanding job they are doing out there, and in turn the British Army are scoring browny points, especially after all the negative and damaging torture stories from Iraq.
    The are some stupid pongoes who dont know when someone is doing them a favour.

Ooops just read the thread on Arrse about Ross Kemp, seems Mr Happy is in a very small minority.
  4. I must agree that the Army get a raw deal in Iraq/ Afghanistan lately. The Army guys there are on our side and I support them in their underfunded/overstretched endevours. Just wish that Joe Public did the same.
  5. You mean you haven't already?
  6. You might have a bit more of a chance of getting bumfun over in there parts Steve
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Go for it. The Guards' members might like it... :wink:
  8. Have done. Just joined a discussion on lesbeenz...
  9. Things may have changed since this but not a lot it seems.

Back in the mid 70's my Mum was a Secretary at a Military school in Germany,Haig School to be exact.One day a bunch of Brahn Jobs arrived on a recruiting drive.She overheard tha conversation of one of the kids and it went summat like this.

"there you go Son,just sign on the dotted line."

"What if i cant write ,Sarge?"

"No matter,a cross will do,we will take anybody,you dont need to read and write to drive a tank!"
  10. An absolute cracking set of dits.... well worth the slap from the missus for ignoring her for the last hour whilst reading it :thumright: :lol: :thumleft:
  11. When I saw the title of this I thought it was one for the gay members.
  12. Slim, Never judge a thread by it's looks. ARRSE doesn't do PC :thumright:
  13. Thingy this can only end badly, still let us all know if you 'pull' one of 3 Para Mortars or a Guardsman.
    My all time favourite ARRSE thread would have to be 'The Pronouncements of the Emperor Mong', some truely inspired madness going on it that one.
  14. The stories of cerunnos are ones to follow - keeps me, and arrse members, in stitches. :lol:

It was through that site that I found RR, and I spend a fair amount of time (in between woprking of course !!! :p ) on both sites which helps in keeping me sane until the weekend :thumright:
  15. HB, Arrse doesn't know what PC is, and probably doesn't care either.
  16. What part of a Guardsman should I pull? ;)
  17. Being a fine upstanding Ex bootie I would not have a clue, now with sheep its always best to.......