arrse - gem

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Oct 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. am trying to giggle quietly whilst NOT spitting my lunch all over my office computer

disabled people

:thumright:

2. Brings a whole new meaning to being bound to one's wheel chair ^~

3. It's also a lot safer than kerb-crawling in a motorised disabled trolley.

Apparently.

4. As I mentioned on ARRSE, Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson wants to know if they will have 'Park and Ride'? :D

5. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

There was a broadly similar post on arrse a while back about the morality of a hospital letting a prostitute visit a guy who was dying. Last chance and all that, allegations of nursing staff turning a blind eye. That then brought out the story (If I remember it correctly) a care home that let a mentally ill chap get his jollies off too.

Just shows we all need lovin!!

6. You're on a shakey deck there GR ;)

Disabled people are entitled to have sex as anyone else, be in in the tender arms of a prostitute, the potentially abusive arms of a partner or chained upsidedown being tickled with a feather by The Master.... :biggrin:

On a more serious note, there is already a group (of which I am a member) called Outsiders which campaigns for making it acceptable for disabled people to engage in sexual relationships, which currently arouses much hostility from those who wish to stigmatise the very idea of disabled people having families or enjoying themselves.

7. perhaps that is due to the moving earth thingy ;)