Arrgh!!! What have I done????!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by CrazyWiggy, Jun 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I woke up yesterday morning in a strange room, with a really bad headache and no memory of the previous night, when I was out with people from the office. And who's room am I in I ask myself??? Arrgh its my boss, a woman almost twenty years older than me!!!!! Help! Beam me up Scotty!!!

I'm dreading work on Monday now and I'm never drinking again.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Did you shag it again in the morning....because "it was there"? :thumright:
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Think quick Wiggy- think of the dit value at work!
  4. Who shagged who you must be asking yourself, no doubt you will find out tommorrow, you never know, she might want a replay!!

ps Is she doggo?
  5. :toilet: Is it a bit of a dog then? Surely shagging the boss must carry some kudos? Never shagged a boss before ! :toilet:
  6. Did you get your brown wings?
    No matter what happens, when you drill a bird, no matter what her rank or position, you are always the boss.
    Whatever order she gives you from now on, you will both know....... she blew me.
    That's her authority out the window.
    Well done mate.
  7. wet_blobby

Wiggy, look on the bright side, you may well of been a sexual tyrannasuars, given her the ride of her life, spoffed all over her breasts after whipping your willy all over her chin and left her gagging for more..........then again you might have been to drunk to get a stiffy and collapsed in a heap with your y-fronts around your ankles.... :thumright:
  8. I hope, for your sake, she received 'satisfaction'. On the other hand if she did, you might be asked back for a repeat performance. :safe: Hope you used one of these as well.
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Ooh, imagine the dit value of getting a dose off your boss!

10. Just switched my mobile on. Four messages from her, ten from everyone at work. The banter starts.

At 47, she's excatly 20 years older than me. Thats a new record for me.
  11. wet_blobby

C'mon, tell us what she's saying.....
  12. 4 messages, ferkin hell she is either gagging for round 2 or in serious damage limitation mode Fner Fner.
  13. Go Wiggy, Go Wiggy, Go Wiggy. :)
  14. Hey Shagger, this is a real good time to ask for a pay rise or bonus.
  15. You Stallion!!
  16. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

*sniggers at all of the above*

17. Perhaps the bonus is a weekly bag off with her from now onwards and the only rise he will get is in his nix. :thumright: :thumright:
  18. ooooooooooooo
    bet she had you..... lets just hope you did press all the right buttons... If not since shes so much older she may have some interesting things to show you...
    Go with the flow you may realy injoy it....
  19. Nice one!

She's either asking for more or asking "what happened last night?"

What do the other ten say - "not you as well?" ^~

Unfortunately there would've been no point in giving her a false phone number.

You could at least have recorded it on your phone for everyone else in the office!
  20. Nice one mate

Did something similar a few years ago, many a fine tune and all that!!