Around the World in 80 runs ashore.

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Maybee but East of suez is the BZ…..I once got a bag off in exchange for a bucket….an I only went ashore to ditch the gash….

…..

YouAreHavingALaugh

Lantern Swinger
I have heard we may stop in Eilat on the way back, some nice beaches, good looking birds, but they all walk around with automatic rifles on there backs.

And if you want to you can visit the dead sea and that place where they filmed one of the indiana jones films.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Fcuk the gully-gully man and his chicks, I was looking forward to Malta? The whole of the Med to party in and only Soudha Bay and Limassol as runs ashore?? This is like a boats deployment FFS

(and Soudha Bay was shite last time I went there, well shitish to honest, No that's bollix I actually enjoyed it)

Sorry about that. Navs had the chit on the door outside the reg office all weekend and no one bothered to put their name down for the AT he had planned in Malta. I think his very words were ''ram it Popeye.''

Next stop Aden / Salallah or some other dump.

I hear Mombassa is nice this time of year.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
2_deck_dash said:
WreckerL said:
Fcuk the gully-gully man and his chicks, I was looking forward to Malta? The whole of the Med to party in and only Soudha Bay and Limassol as runs ashore?? This is like a boats deployment FFS

(and Soudha Bay was shite last time I went there, well shitish to honest, No that's bollix I actually enjoyed it)

Sorry about that. Navs had the chit on the door outside the reg office all weekend and no one bothered to put their name down for the AT he had planned in Malta. I think his very words were ''ram it Popeye.''

Next stop Aden / Salallah or some other dump.

I hear Mombassa is nice this time of year.

You can ram Salallah but I had a good time in Mombers (hotel had a private beach and 24 hour bar...bargain)

2_deck_dash

War Hero
There is a big hotel in Salallah with a poolside bar, i.e you don't actually have to get out of the pool to get served. It's great until you look around and realise that no one has got up for a slash in over 4 hours.

Mmmmmm yellowy.

Pontius

War Hero
Did I sleep through Naples or was I down the local nick (again) talking to the Carabinerie about the mis-deeds of some of my division (Groundhog Day from Majorca.......but no stiletto knives in Magaluf :? ).

I think my head's still sore from the brandy sours in Limassol and Larnaca. Perhaps a few rounds of squeaky cheese will sort it out. I can't remember the name of the bar but I know it was a fixed price for every drink and they got pissed off because they didn't reckon on us drinking so many Long Island Iced Teas....MMMmmmmm, spirity.

Can someone have a word with the boat driver, or whatever they're called, and tell him the WAFUs need a new batch of clicky beds, so we'll have to jump off and have a recce of Cairo on theway through that rivery thing that goes through the sand.

PS: You all missed a good run ashore in Sardinia on the way past. Shame we couldn't get everybody in the flying machines :D