Around the World in 80 runs ashore.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Drakey said:
WreckerL is already pissed. He posted the same dit twice. Lock him up and tell him to report to the Joss at oh 8 dubs.

Lisbon is not planned for the return journey. I heard in the NAAFI queue that we're going to Brest instead.

Better keep the dinosaur better know as higthepig under close observation then - he apparently has a history with French birds and we dont want (another) diplomatic incident caused by runs ashore!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
2_deck_dash said:
Come on then lads, where is the next stop? I've always wanted to go to Valetta to be honest. Can someone put a word in to Navs?

What about Sardinia, Nice, Monaco and other sunny spots enroute (Italy's always good for cheap plonk)

2_deck_dash

War Hero
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:
Come on then lads, where is the next stop? I've always wanted to go to Valetta to be honest. Can someone put a word in to Navs?

What about Sardinia, Nice, Monaco and other sunny spots enroute (Italy's always good for cheap plonk)

Sounds good, I was in Nice recently actually. You choose, I heard the skipper is open to suggestions.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
2_deck_dash said:
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:

Sounds good, I was in Nice recently actually. You choose, I heard the skipper is open to suggestions.

Fcuk it, do them all. You can only get banned once :D

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
Sorry Gents, but as self appointed NO (Temp appointment only). We are now alongside in Palma, Minibus's are at alert 5 and ready to proceed to Magaluf.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
In that case I believe Nice is the next stop.

Let's go classy and have a few bevs in the Hotel du Cap over in Antibes.
200801_ss_bestpools_1.jpg

Oops: Sorry Navs, Magaluf it is. Can we go to Antibes later though? I still have a pash there from last time.

Drakey

War Hero
pugfrom83 said:
Sorry Gents, but as self appointed NO (Temp appointment only). We are now alongside in Palma, Minibus's are at alert 5 and ready to proceed to Magaluf.

There's a coach load of nurses on the jetty ready for the Senior Rates piss up. Let's hijack them and show them how to have a good time.

digger84

War Hero
Do you hear there, Navs is back now back onboard, I have just landed in Palma Airport, bloody duty driver was late as usual. I had to attend a exercise brief in Naples for 3 days. The ship will be taking part in a five nation excerise taking place off Malta for 1 week which will involve the ship acting as Air Defence for the Ocean and Bulwank and also providing NGS. we will also having a stand down in malta before moving through the med stopping at many ports i think 10 a least before we hit the suez that is all.....

2_deck_dash

War Hero
digger84 said:
Do you hear there, Navs is back now back onboard, I have just landed in Palma Airport, bloody duty driver was late as usual. I had to attend a exercise brief in Naples for 3 days. The ship will be taking part in a five nation excerise of Malta or 1 week which will involve the ship acting as Air Defence for the Ocean and Bulwank and also providing NGS. we will also having a stand down in malta before moving through the med stopping at many ports i think 10 a least before we hit the suez that is all.....

Awesome, I heard from the Chogi's number 2 that we might be going to Soudha Bay and Limassol, is this true? There is a whore house in Limassol where I got done over a few years back and I would love to get my own back on the bastards.

digger84

War Hero
Last time i went into Soudha Bay it was on Lusty on midnight leave, we had a riot in the streets. It all started when a scouse dabber nicked a locals moped. The local chavs went mental we were all sat on the buses waiting to go back to the Nato fueling pier when all hell let loose everyone got of the bus and started having a rucas with the locals i got knocked out recovered and went to buy an ice cream walked back past all the fighting not knowing where i was police came sorted it all out went back onboard. happy days.

By the way this time the Chogi is correct we have to pull into Soudha Bay for some Chogi Dust

2_deck_dash

War Hero
digger84 said:
Last time i went into Soudha Bay it was on Lusty on midnight leave, we had a riot in the streets. It all started when a scouse dabber nicked a locals moped. The local chavs went mental we were all sat on the buses waiting to go back to the Nato fueling pier when all hell let loose everyone got of the bus and started having a rucas with the locals i got knocked out recovered and went to buy an ice cream walked back past all the fighting not knowing where i was police came sorted it all out went back onboard. happy days.

By the way this time the Chogi is correct we have to pull into Soudha Bay for some Chogi Dust

A few beers last time I was there on the Fort Vic:

Edited for Persec.
n717049011_296879_9521-1.jpg