Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the World in 80 runs ashore.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
2_deck_dash said:
WreckerL said:
I'll wait until Malta. the Guts gone now but there is still Marsovin, Hopleaf and Cisk to imbibe in. I can't believe the Donkey's Flip Flop, Captains Cabin or Irish town didn't get a mention on the Gib run or are we still there and I've just woken up on the beach at Europa point (again!!!!)

Alright Trigger!

2_deck_dash said:
Gib! It can only mean one thing:

Fair one, in my defence the donkey phot came up but just a red cross for the flip flop phot. Worked alright later on in the thread :oops: ...or I've had too many JC's if that's possible

2_deck_dash

War Hero
FlagWagger said:
I think someone should have a few words with the NO - did he miss Lisbon on purpose, or do we pick it up on the homeward run; can't miss the Texas Bar or the Copenhagen Bar.

I think it's planned as a fuel stop on the way back. I'll beat the Navs Yo for messing up the charts again.

Anyway I heard harbour stations has been brought forward to this evening so drink up everyone, plenty more top stops in the Med after this one.

Drakey

War Hero
WreckerL is already pissed. He posted the same dit twice. Lock him up and tell him to report to the Joss at oh 8 dubs.

Lisbon is not planned for the return journey. I heard in the NAAFI queue that we're going to Brest instead.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Drakey said:
WreckerL is already pissed. He posted the same dit twice. Lock him up and tell him to report to the Joss at oh 8 dubs.

Lisbon is not planned for the return journey. I heard in the NAAFI queue that we're going to Brest instead.

I don't know how that happened, blame IGS. Report to the Joss!!!! Where's the fcuking Cox'n gone????

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Drakey said:

Better keep the dinosaur better know as higthepig under close observation then - he apparently has a history with French birds and we dont want (another) diplomatic incident caused by runs ashore!

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Come on then lads, where is the next stop? I've always wanted to go to Valetta to be honest. Can someone put a word in to Navs?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
2_deck_dash said:
Come on then lads, where is the next stop? I've always wanted to go to Valetta to be honest. Can someone put a word in to Navs?

What about Sardinia, Nice, Monaco and other sunny spots enroute (Italy's always good for cheap plonk)

2_deck_dash

War Hero
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:

What about Sardinia, Nice, Monaco and other sunny spots enroute (Italy's always good for cheap plonk)

Sounds good, I was in Nice recently actually. You choose, I heard the skipper is open to suggestions.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
2_deck_dash said:
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:

Sounds good, I was in Nice recently actually. You choose, I heard the skipper is open to suggestions.

Fcuk it, do them all. You can only get banned once :D

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
Sorry Gents, but as self appointed NO (Temp appointment only). We are now alongside in Palma, Minibus's are at alert 5 and ready to proceed to Magaluf.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
In that case I believe Nice is the next stop.

Let's go classy and have a few bevs in the Hotel du Cap over in Antibes.

Oops: Sorry Navs, Magaluf it is. Can we go to Antibes later though? I still have a pash there from last time.

Drakey

War Hero
pugfrom83 said:
Sorry Gents, but as self appointed NO (Temp appointment only). We are now alongside in Palma, Minibus's are at alert 5 and ready to proceed to Magaluf.

There's a coach load of nurses on the jetty ready for the Senior Rates piss up. Let's hijack them and show them how to have a good time.

digger84

War Hero
Do you hear there, Navs is back now back onboard, I have just landed in Palma Airport, bloody duty driver was late as usual. I had to attend a exercise brief in Naples for 3 days. The ship will be taking part in a five nation excerise taking place off Malta for 1 week which will involve the ship acting as Air Defence for the Ocean and Bulwank and also providing NGS. we will also having a stand down in malta before moving through the med stopping at many ports i think 10 a least before we hit the suez that is all.....

2_deck_dash

War Hero
digger84 said:
Do you hear there, Navs is back now back onboard, I have just landed in Palma Airport, bloody duty driver was late as usual. I had to attend a exercise brief in Naples for 3 days. The ship will be taking part in a five nation excerise of Malta or 1 week which will involve the ship acting as Air Defence for the Ocean and Bulwank and also providing NGS. we will also having a stand down in malta before moving through the med stopping at many ports i think 10 a least before we hit the suez that is all.....

Awesome, I heard from the Chogi's number 2 that we might be going to Soudha Bay and Limassol, is this true? There is a whore house in Limassol where I got done over a few years back and I would love to get my own back on the bastards.

digger84

War Hero
Last time i went into Soudha Bay it was on Lusty on midnight leave, we had a riot in the streets. It all started when a scouse dabber nicked a locals moped. The local chavs went mental we were all sat on the buses waiting to go back to the Nato fueling pier when all hell let loose everyone got of the bus and started having a rucas with the locals i got knocked out recovered and went to buy an ice cream walked back past all the fighting not knowing where i was police came sorted it all out went back onboard. happy days.

By the way this time the Chogi is correct we have to pull into Soudha Bay for some Chogi Dust

2_deck_dash

War Hero
digger84 said:
Last time i went into Soudha Bay it was on Lusty on midnight leave, we had a riot in the streets. It all started when a scouse dabber nicked a locals moped. The local chavs went mental we were all sat on the buses waiting to go back to the Nato fueling pier when all hell let loose everyone got of the bus and started having a rucas with the locals i got knocked out recovered and went to buy an ice cream walked back past all the fighting not knowing where i was police came sorted it all out went back onboard. happy days.

By the way this time the Chogi is correct we have to pull into Soudha Bay for some Chogi Dust

A few beers last time I was there on the Fort Vic:

Edited for Persec.

Dazza

Badgeman
Hi Ya shipwreaks. New joiner! Hoy my kitbag down the mess. But not allowed ashore have 2 weeks nines for shitting on a plate and depositing it in the wardroom fridge. Also caught a dose off some slapper in Pompey. Think it was a bird anyhow!!

Knuckle dragger!!

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Dazza said:
Hi Ya shipwreaks. New joiner! Hoy my kitbag down the mess. But not allowed ashore have 2 weeks nines for shitting on a plate and depositing it in the wardroom fridge. Also caught a dose off some slapper in Pompey. Think it was a bird anyhow!!

Nice one shippers, you will fit right in. What branch are you?

Stirling

Banned
Sub sunk ex in BofBiscuits so it is back to Gib for quick re-fuel, after sub sunk ex sail for Simonstown where you catch the first train to Cape Town to catch crabs/gons/syph.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Sterling_Stirling said:
Sub sunk ex in BofBiscuits so it is back to Gib for quick re-fuel, after sub sunk ex sail for Simonstown where you catch the first train to Cape Town to catch crabs/gons/syph.

Woah there shippers, Navs didn't have that planned until much later in the trip.

I heard we are refuelling in Limassol with a some AT at the RAF base. Then out on the smash in Ayia Napa.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Improving peacekeeping operations around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring 12 years of quality education for children around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator urges donors to support registered charities to help those affected by Covid-19 around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK aid to help stop the spread of coronavirus around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Young leaders around the world to join the fight against plastic pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid “bold new support” to promote media freedom around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Foreign Secretary sets out his vision to improve media freedom around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Foreign Secretary speech on Christian persecution around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Elected women from around the world tackle gender equality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Exercise Cambrian Patrol testing the best from around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armistice Day marked by services around the world MoD News 0
soleil Navy News: "Commando Medics Ready to Join RM Around The World After Gory 2 Week Ex" The Corps 0
L Maritime museums around the world Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 25
Z My favourite daft laws from around the world The Gash Barge 3
soleil S. Telegraph - British Forces around the World Current Affairs 5
tommo List of Naval Ships being built around the world The Quarterdeck 6
MoD_RSS UK statement on situation in and around Nagorno-Karabakh: 12 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Asbestos removal in and around Grenfell Tower: write-up and Q&A from 21 September 2020 online event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement on situation in and around Nagorno-Karabakh: 6 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defra concludes its review into releasing gamebirds on and around protected sites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The situation in and around Nagorno-Karabakh: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The situation in and around Nagorno-Karabakh: UK statement, 22 October MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The situation in and around Nagorno-Karabakh: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Airbus A320-216, Aircraft descended during go-around MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stay safe around the River Thames MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Proposals to strengthen protections around promotion of financial products and cryptoassets published MoD News 0
soleil FB: RMRN: Take A Look Around HMS Holland I, The First Submarine To Be Commissioned By The Royal Navy Submariners 0
MoD_RSS Stay safe around rivers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stay safe around rivers: warning as lockdown eased and temperatures soar MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stay safe around rivers, warns Environment Agency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Helping develop an approach around senior clinicians’ pensions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Boeing 737-86N, unstable approach and loss of altitude on go around MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Advice for moving around France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Around 900,000 could receive increased Housing Benefit from April MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dr John joins presenters from around the globe at conference in Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environmental checks around Grenfell Tower show no increased risk to health MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministers highlight vital projects around the country as government drives infrastructure revolution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environmental checks around Grenfell Tower MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charity that ran a bar turns around following statutory inquiry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS University boosts earnings by around 20% across the country MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Stay safe this Easter in and around the Thames MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NDA cash will boost economy around Scrabster Harbour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Drones: national campaign and extended ‘no fly’ zone around airports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Campaign to cut plastics around the coast gets boost thanks to Environment Agency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: We need to knock down the wall of silence around Syrian women: by Lord Ahmad MoD News 0
soleil Express: "HMS Vanguard: Experts Recommend To Extend The Exclusion Zone Around WWI Shipwreck" History 2
MoD_RSS News story: Surveillance aircraft support deal sustains around 160 UK jobs MoD News 0
Putzifly Troll deletion and Billy cocking around in London The Gash Barge 70
dapperdunn Running around the upper scupper The Gash Barge 14
MoD_RSS News story: Elephant fence to be built around Kenyan UK training area MoD News 0