Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arnie to Paris: Sorry, too busy to help

Soppy trout deserves prison.
Why do these people think they can just pay their way out of anything?
As for going down, she's crap at that too!

slim

War Hero
Lamri said:

I don't believe you Lamri, she can go down on me anytime..................................................................................................................after she finishes her sentence

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Did the screws search her for concealed contraband?

:oops:

bigbaddog

Banned
slim said:
Lamri said:

I don't believe you Lamri, she can go down on me anytime..................................................................................................................after she finishes her sentence

Hey Paris!!!....Look what yer missing!

(No steroids reached that bit then...)

aussiepint

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:

Up until last night I didn't know who she was???
I did ask-best 10 sec question of my life!!!!
Apart from Why? of course!

bigbaddog

Banned
aussiepint said:
sgtpepperband said:

Up until last night I didn't know who she was???
I did ask-best 10 sec question of my life!!!!
Apart from Why? of course!

Apart from the Camel Toe...the resemblance to a puppet is staggering...
Thunderbirds are go!

aussiepint

War Hero
Holy Moly BBD!!!! I scrolled up, scrolled down, scrolled up, scrolled down....et al. Lady Penolope (now I KNEW who she was!) was far more gracious and dignified than that other muppet, oops puppet, oh....what's her name again???

According to Germaine Greer, the all seeing eye of feminism, she can't even give head properly.

Makes me wonder how she'd know, because she's at least 10 pints essence, and who would she have practiced on in her prime!

Mind you, it gives me a snigger seeing the brat go down.

aussiepint

War Hero
Don't get me started on fecking Germaine (I'm Australian) Greer. I'm heading back eventually you, Germaine??? Nobody in Oz can stand her!! Stupid Cow!!!
Rant over (sorry to those in cheaper seats, will be here another few yrs yet :()

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
aussiepint said:
Don't get me started on fecking Germaine (I'm Australian) Greer. I'm heading back eventually you, Germaine??? Nobody in Oz can stand her!! Stupid Cow!!!
Rant over (sorry to those in cheaper seats, will be here another few yrs yet :()

G'day Aussie Pint.

Keep the bitch over there mate,every-one here still hates her still and I don't ever think that will change.
pingbosun

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS HM Coastguard volunteer saves man who was choking in Paris restaurant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The British Embassy Paris announces winners of regional competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State speech at the MEDEF Université d'été conference, Paris, France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: RT Hon Dr Liam Fox MP champions UK digital economy at Paris meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Minister Field visits Paris to discuss anti-corruption and disinformation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary in Paris for Middle East talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary visits Lisbon and Paris MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK sign Le Bourget Momentum at the Paris Air Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Defence Secretary speaks at Université d’été, Paris MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM press statement following Paris talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: Prime Minister's statement on Paris attacks and G20 Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: Paris terrorist attacks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: COBR meeting on Paris attacks and call with President Hollande: 14 November MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Message following the attacks in Paris 13 November 2015 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to Parliament: Terrorist attacks in Paris MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Secretary statement following Paris attacks MoD News 42
slim Testicle munching fish now found in River Seine in Paris Current Affairs 2
Topstop Soldier Stabbed in Paris Current Affairs 2
Bergen The Liberation of Paris Diamond Lil's 33
Shakey Paris Hilton in gaol. Diamond Lil's 15
sgtpepperband Wanna see Paris Hilton going down? Diamond Lil's 22
D Sorry for an eyesight question Joining the Royal Navy 31
D I am sorry Joining the Royal Navy 5
J Medical- psycathric (sorry for spelling!!) Joining the Royal Navy 2
L Medical question regarding an allergic reaction (sorry) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
T5igger Help with medical (sorry!) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
G Another Tattoo Question (Sorry) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
GreedoTheFerret Yet another clearance diver thread... Sorry Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Guns Sorry, I've been abusing Naval War Hero by.... Diamond Lil's 64
Guzzler Sorry for late notice Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
S I duplicationalified a post - sorry The Quarterdeck 0
A Career Prospects for Serving MA's - Sorry this is in the wrong category. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R Specific Inhaler question (sorry!!) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
J I'm sorry ...another how long quesiton ! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
jefferson1666 stupid asthma problems.. sorry angry doc o worry alot about these things.. Health & Fitness 18
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Sorry, chook, the Hot Pot's off... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
soleil A Sorry End: Queen's Former Flagship HMS Invincible Arrives In Turkey To Be Scrapped The Fleet 4
M sorry to post this but can't find the information any were Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
J sorry its a blonde one Miscellaneous 0
Jarhead Sorry for not posting this earlier... The Corps 3
C Waiting times...Again sorry to ask! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
supermario Sorry not been around Nearest & Dearest 5
Merlin28 Sorry but we are going to lose tomorrow Diamond Lil's 9
N Sorry guys...another eyesight one... Health & Fitness 4
Y Another Asthma Question - Sorry I know its repetative Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J Donibristle RNAS pics [ sorry cross-posted in shore bases ] History 1
Powder Sorry for the extremely "newbie" question but.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
Ja5on Can't find it sorry Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
T Sorry The Gash Barge 0
Ja5on Sorry Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 9