Arnie to Paris: Sorry, too busy to help

#5
Soppy trout deserves prison.
Why do these people think they can just pay their way out of anything?
As for going down, she's crap at that too!
 
#6
Lamri said:
Soppy trout deserves prison.
Why do these people think they can just pay their way out of anything?
As for going down, she's crap at that too!
I don't believe you Lamri, she can go down on me anytime..................................................................................................................after she finishes her sentence
 
#10
slim said:
Lamri said:
Soppy trout deserves prison.
Why do these people think they can just pay their way out of anything?
As for going down, she's crap at that too!
I don't believe you Lamri, she can go down on me anytime..................................................................................................................after she finishes her sentence
Hey Paris!!!....Look what yer missing!



(No steroids reached that bit then...)
 
#12
aussiepint said:
sgtpepperband said:
Did the screws search her for concealed contraband?



:oops:
Up until last night I didn't know who she was???
I did ask-best 10 sec question of my life!!!!
Apart from Why? of course!
Apart from the Camel Toe...the resemblance to a puppet is staggering...
Thunderbirds are go!

 
#13
Holy Moly BBD!!!! I scrolled up, scrolled down, scrolled up, scrolled down....et al. Lady Penolope (now I KNEW who she was!) was far more gracious and dignified than that other muppet, oops puppet, oh....what's her name again???
 
#14
According to Germaine Greer, the all seeing eye of feminism, she can't even give head properly.

Makes me wonder how she'd know, because she's at least 10 pints essence, and who would she have practiced on in her prime!

Mind you, it gives me a snigger seeing the brat go down.
 
#15
Don't get me started on fecking Germaine (I'm Australian) Greer. I'm heading back eventually you, Germaine??? Nobody in Oz can stand her!! Stupid Cow!!!
Rant over (sorry to those in cheaper seats, will be here another few yrs yet :()
 

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
#17
aussiepint said:
Don't get me started on fecking Germaine (I'm Australian) Greer. I'm heading back eventually you, Germaine??? Nobody in Oz can stand her!! Stupid Cow!!!
Rant over (sorry to those in cheaper seats, will be here another few yrs yet :()
G'day Aussie Pint.

Keep the bitch over there mate,every-one here still hates her still and I don't ever think that will change.
pingbosun


 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Diamond Lil's 26
Shakey Diamond Lil's 15
sgtpepperband Diamond Lil's 22

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts