Army wife to be deported

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by NotmeChief, Mar 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't remember this being brought up on here

If it's procedure then give her a holiday visa so she can remain while it is being sorted.

I know one thing - It makes me ashamed to be British
  2. Effing disgusting.

It isn't procedure, its bureaucracy.
  3. And Polycell asked if we are proud to be british (I wont even use a capital B). Huh.
  4. Tell me about it.
  5. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

And we are dishing out 2000 NI numbers A WEEK to people thathave no moral right to be here at all!
  6. shocking
  7. Ermm let me think about this. She is a commonwealth citizen whom is married to a serving member of the British Armed Forces. Canada has fought alongside our troops in every major war and also the fight against terrorism in the middle east. Our Government lets thousands upon thousands of eastern European and middle eastern illegal immigrants remain in this country every year.

Yes folks we have proof yet again that the lunatics really have taken over the asylum. :thumright:

8. The mind boggles over the idiocy of those who make such poor decisions.

As Idoitdeeper has already stated, the lunatics are now in charge of the asylum.
  9. Par for the course for this cvntish government. My wife was born British, has a British passport and they tried to deport her in 1998. Cvnts came unstuck though. :threaten:
  10. Do we have to sign up to read it? all I get is a log in page.
  11. maybe i was already a member.
  12. He should leave the Army, say a big **** you to the country and go to Canada where he will be greeted with open arms and a big thankyou.
  13. First post you've made that I'm in total sympathy with - nice one IDID !!
  14. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Compare this to the Govt welcoming to this country three individuals from Guantanamo Bay who are NOT British subjects and who apparently are serious security risks, in whose surveillance we shall have to spend a huge amount of money, and for whom we have no duty of care whatsoever, and who have done exactly the reverse of supporting our country; and the lily-livered way the Govt has dithered over kicking out major preachers of hate who have been actively undermining our society.
  15. Shameful. [email protected] Brown should hang his head in shame.
  16. Totally concur with Seaweed and Idio, this stinks and is in line with the Ghurkas. Someone somewhere has got to start showing sense sometime. There are lots of worthy deserving people who obey the rules and get hounded by imigration, and there are loads of criminals, terrorists etc. who only have to ask and we welcome them and point them in the direction of the Social Sucurity and the appropriate housing dept.etc.
    Lawyers get the money for the Baddies out of our pockets, but the Goodies have to have the support of ordinary people and maybe a charity like S.A.F.A.
  17. Lads

I hate to say this but this and the Gurkhas thing are exactly the reason I left bloody England in the first place.

When does the civil war start, I'll book my flight now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Oh my f'in god, it gets worse.

I have just been to facebook and this is what is said:

These people really are the scum of the earth.

19. Same here......