Army wife to be deported

Ermm let me think about this. She is a commonwealth citizen whom is married to a serving member of the British Armed Forces. Canada has fought alongside our troops in every major war and also the fight against terrorism in the middle east. Our Government lets thousands upon thousands of eastern European and middle eastern illegal immigrants remain in this country every year.

Yes folks we have proof yet again that the lunatics really have taken over the asylum. :thumright:

IDOITDEEPER

The mind boggles over the idiocy of those who make such poor decisions.

As Idoitdeeper has already stated, the lunatics are now in charge of the asylum.

Par for the course for this cvntish government. My wife was born British, has a British passport and they tried to deport her in 1998. Cvnts came unstuck though. :threaten:

IDOITDEEPER said:
Ermm let me think about this. She is a commonwealth citizen whom is married to a serving member of the British Armed Forces. Canada has fought alongside our troops in every major war and also the fight against terrorism in the middle east. Our Government lets thousands upon thousands of eastern European and middle eastern illegal immigrants remain in this country every year.

Yes folks we have proof yet again that the lunatics really have taken over the asylum. :thumright:

IDOITDEEPER
First post you've made that I'm in total sympathy with - nice one IDID !!

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Compare this to the Govt welcoming to this country three individuals from Guantanamo Bay who are NOT British subjects and who apparently are serious security risks, in whose surveillance we shall have to spend a huge amount of money, and for whom we have no duty of care whatsoever, and who have done exactly the reverse of supporting our country; and the lily-livered way the Govt has dithered over kicking out major preachers of hate who have been actively undermining our society.

Yorkie_S/M

Lantern Swinger
Totally concur with Seaweed and Idio, this stinks and is in line with the Ghurkas. Someone somewhere has got to start showing sense sometime. There are lots of worthy deserving people who obey the rules and get hounded by imigration, and there are loads of criminals, terrorists etc. who only have to ask and we welcome them and point them in the direction of the Social Sucurity and the appropriate housing dept.etc.
Lawyers get the money for the Baddies out of our pockets, but the Goodies have to have the support of ordinary people and maybe a charity like S.A.F.A.

Lads

I hate to say this but this and the Gurkhas thing are exactly the reason I left bloody England in the first place.

When does the civil war start, I'll book my flight now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my f'in god, it gets worse.

I have just been to facebook and this is what is said:

“You are not entitled to appeal this decision. Section 82 Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 does not provide a right appeal where an applicant still has leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom and so is entitled to stay here.â€
These people really are the scum of the earth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0