army v navy rugby match

Ok so after reading last years antics Iam really looking forward to this years match so if any one could fill me in on the teams that would be great also is any one else going maybey we could meet up at one of the pubs after the game

Dantae have a little read back on thread. It's actually Navy v Fiji, but don't let that stop you from coming...:) Yep, would be good to put avatars to faces mate :) Barmy Arms post-match. See ya there x

Sorry AAC 8O I don't think I have met a rugby player with a big, bushy beard??? Being watching rugby since was wee. Won't tell you my age now in case you start crying... :D

dantae said:
barmy arms it is see you there mate after the match just 2 questions where is it and how will we reconise each other
LOL! I'll be the loser in the corner of the bar, being propped up (hopefully) by a fijian, with my best 'We Just Fecking Lost Again!' look. I'm sure you'll recognise me Dantae!! :p

aussiepint said:
dantae said:
barmy arms it is see you there mate after the match just 2 questions where is it and how will we reconise each other
LOL! I'll be the loser in the corner of the bar, being propped up (hopefully) by a fijian, with my best 'We Just Fecking Lost Again!' look. I'm sure you'll recognise me Dantae!! :p
I thought you were going to be propping me up?!