ARMY NAVY Rugby 2011

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Nov 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody going?

Any interest on a RR meet before the game? :D
  2. I'll be there!!!

3. I know nothing about the area Pubs etc, so I will bow to somebody else's wisdom on this one.
  4. Many people stop off at one of the pubs near Richmond station for drinks then hop on the free bus service up to the ground, JFH.
  5. Ta :D see you there :wav:
  6. Just to add for everyone keen to go that the date to put in your diary is May 7th 2011.

7. Oh God! No not again ! :D I better get in training, it would be foolish not to :)
  8. Yup I'l be there. Always a good laugh and all
  9. There may be a small stand for the Army v Navy Challenge Coins, alternatively they can now be purchased direct from the UK Challenge Coins Website...
  10. Might be tempted, not sure though, give me five or more good reasons why I should, other than beefy guys in tight shorts ;-)
  11. Only 10 days to go
  12. Should be a great day out. Taking my younger cousin along with me. His first exposure to the Army V Navy game :)
  13. Done the training, starting Winch 0900 ish , "Firestation" Waterloo 1100 ish then to the "Rugby Tavern"

Have good one very body................. Gave up a ticket for Saints last home match for this.
  14. Had to remind several Army types that if the Navy hadnt discovered Fiji. the Army wouldnt have won.:(