Army commando ?

X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Backpacker1uk said:
You're trained to do jobs the Booties can't do.

Please do enlighten me
Feel OK about being soapaphobic, crabtastic and generally minging. :wink:

I thought that Perce had improved on their personal hygiene skills. I was wrong!!

Mingers

It being Lent the other half said I must be kind hence the reason soap was not mentioned.

Lionfish

Badgeman
Backpacker1uk said:

Please do enlighten me

Okay, perhaps poor choice of words...

Trained for a role that the Marines are not equipped for.

The Artillery and Engineering stuff? ;)

Is that better?

:)

Lionfish said:
Backpacker1uk said:

Please do enlighten me

Okay, perhaps poor choice of words...

Trained for a role that the Marines are not equipped for.

The Artillery and Engineering stuff? ;)

Is that better?

I believe they are equipped to achieve anything, all depends how neat and tidy a job it has to end up as... :D

:)

mac76

Badgeman
D_Runner this is a quick heads up for you, The R.L.C is not all its cracked up to be trust me on that, In my personal opinion you would be better off going straight for your green lid and joining the Royal Marines,

1.In the Marines you will be fitter than you will ever get in the R.L.C and probably see more exciting places

2.The R.L.C basic training isnt exactly the hardest thing in the world and will not prepare you for the challenge you want to do.

3.Im pretty sure you can still get your driving qualifications that you want in the Marines

so top and bottom of it bite the bullet and go for it and join the Marines then if you fail then go to the R.L.C

If you do go for Commando training after you've joined the RLC go for it as soon as you can once you pass out of basic, you'll still have all that training bollox between your ears so getting fcuked around just for the sake of it wont come as a big surprise. Also you should be pretty fit ( well, I'd of hoped so) If not lay off the pies and beer...leaves more for me.. :p

AllTheFours

Midshipman
Elite? RLC? Are you some mongoloid or just a really bad Wah?

Either join airborne Infantry or the Booties where you will actually get onto the courses and not be a fat PT dodger.

X.R.D

War Hero
AllTheFours said:

Either join airborne Infantry or the Booties where you will actually get onto the courses and not be a fat PT dodger.

Oh I don't know. I have an oppo from years back who is serving R.L.C and worked with 16AA etc for 14 years having passed P Coy etc.

Allthefours. Just remember mate making inquiries reference becomming a Bootneck on this site doesn't automatically give you the right to slag people off.!!!

AllTheFours

Midshipman
X.R.D said:
AllTheFours said:

Oh I don't know. I have an oppo from years back who is serving R.L.C and worked with 16AA etc for 14 years having passed P Coy etc.

Allthefours. Just remember mate making inquiries reference becomming a Bootneck on this site doesn't automatically give you the right to slag people off.!!!

Point taken XRD, sometimes I forget this is not ARRSE :oops:

JonnoJonno

Banned
AllTheFours said:

I imagine it would be fairly entertaining to watch you say that to an Ammo Tech with a few EOD tours under his belt.