Armed Forces Preparation Course

#1
There's one being run in a college near me and the AFCO rang today to ask if I would be interested in taking part. Anybody had any experiences with this course? Is it worthwhile?

Cheers
 
#2
hamisatypeofcheese said:
There's one being run in a college near me and the AFCO rang today to ask if I would be interested in taking part. Anybody had any experiences with this course? Is it worthwhile?

Cheers
No, it's not worthwhile...that's why they're running it. Waste a bit more of our pay rise.... :roll:
 
#4
hamisatypeofcheese said:
Sounds about right
Look - it's up to you what you get out of these things. They're resources which are available for you to either take or leave - the choice is yours. It's a bit pointless asking someone else that you don't know what they thought of a particular course/event/whatever. Use your own brain and draw your own conclusions - why allow others to influence what you might or might not enjoy?
 
#5
Polto said:
hamisatypeofcheese said:
Sounds about right
Look - it's up to you what you get out of these things. They're resources which are available for you to either take or leave - the choice is yours. It's a bit pointless asking someone else that you don't know what they thought of a particular course/event/whatever. Use your own brain and draw your own conclusions - why allow others to influence what you might or might not enjoy?
Fair points, I agree it was a pointless thread
 
#6
hamisatypeofcheese said:
Polto said:
hamisatypeofcheese said:
Sounds about right
Look - it's up to you what you get out of these things. They're resources which are available for you to either take or leave - the choice is yours. It's a bit pointless asking someone else that you don't know what they thought of a particular course/event/whatever. Use your own brain and draw your own conclusions - why allow others to influence what you might or might not enjoy?
Fair points, I agree it was a pointless thread
Good decision- - now tomorrow book yourself on the course. Sorted.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top