Armed Forces Job Fair

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by BFRS, Dec 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BFRS are hosting a Job Fair specifically aimed at Service personnel and their skills set. There will be over 50 high profile companies exhibiting and looking to employ Ex Military personnel. The event is free and open to any Service leaver past, present and future to come and have a look at your options for your future.

The event will be held on 3 Feb 11 @ Scotch Corner Hotel, JA1/A66 Nr Darlington, Richmond, North Yorks, DL10 6NR. Doors open at 1030 and is due to finish at approx 1530. If you would like to pre-register either call 0845 3082406 or e-mail me [email protected].

Look forward to seeing you there!
  2. Are there any plans to have something similar down in the South/South West?
  3. Hi, we will be holding another event later in the year possibly Sep and maybe in the Aldershot region. Where are you based / living? Would Aldershot be within your reach?
  4. Is duty travel authorised for this event?
  5. Hi yeah should be covered with resettlement warrants if you're in your period of resettlement, check with your education centre before though.
  6. The event was a great success, a big thank you to all those who attended. We will be holding another event in Sep location and venue TBD, but I will post in the forum as soon as I have the details.

Thanks again for your support.
  7. I am at Yeovilton so it isn't that far.