Ark Royal - Rig question

Pontius

War Hero
(a)What does she look like, as I'm unable to access the TV programme in Nippon?
(b)I once 'knew' a Doris who liked to saunter about the place (my house) in my grow bag but when divested of the aforementioned garment was clad in suitable fighting order. Do the learned gentlemen here believe this is the case with the ATCO and would it be worth seeing? (PS: Doris was an ATCO)
(c)Should I get more of a life :)

(b)I once 'knew' a Doris who liked to saunter about the place (my house) in my grow bag but when divested of the aforementioned garment was clad in suitable fighting order. Do the learned gentlemen here believe this is the case with the ATCO and would it be worth seeing? (PS: Doris was an ATCO)

(d) You should supply photos :)

Did you have a flat near the Butcher Arms in VL and sold it to an AEM?

G

guestm

I couldn't possibly comment.

No.

Maybe.

Pontius

War Hero
(d) You should supply photos :)

Did you have a flat near the Butcher Arms in VL and sold it to an AEM?

No digital photography back then, or else maybe I'd still have some.

No, I wasn't a Yeovil-dweller, more of village boy. Sold my first house to a Westlands bloke, my second to a man & wife (don't know what they did) and the third to a building company who'd built the fourth house.

No digital photography back then, or else maybe I'd still have some.

No, I wasn't a Yeovil-dweller, more of village boy. Sold my first house to a Westlands bloke, my second to a man & wife (don't know what they did) and the third to a building company who'd built the fourth house.

Thank God, I thought I had unmasked the ellusive Pontius :)

My mate bought a flat from a Harrier Pilot, and on moving in found a massive double ender left in the built in wardrobe, no names :) but his other half was divs, Wren Wtr I believe :)

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer

(a) hasn't improved with time IMHO
(b) Negative
(c) Perhaps

Pontius

War Hero
Thank God, I thought I had unmasked the ellusive Pontius :)

My mate bought a flat from a Harrier Pilot, and on moving in found a massive double ender left in the built in wardrobe, no names :) but his other half was divs, Wren Wtr I believe :)

Haha, sorry to disappoint :) None of my houses in Somerset had posh things like built-in wardrobes and I'm afraid I tended to stick to the control tower for female companions, so never had 'knowledge' of a Wren Wtr. Not because there weren't any nice ones but because the tower was closer to the squadron than the UPO :D

Haha, sorry to disappoint :) None of my houses in Somerset had posh things like built-in wardrobes and I'm afraid I tended to stick to the control tower for female companions, so never had 'knowledge' of a Wren Wtr. Not because there weren't any nice ones but because the tower was closer to the squadron than the UPO :D

Spooky!!!! the said pilots mug shot has just appeared on my LinkedIn, people you may know page :eek:

Last edited: