Ark Royal Hands to flying Stations "Septics Only"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by scouse, May 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hmmn, to "develop multi-national interoperability" eh?

Pass the dictionary, Elmer, I think we may have contagiously contracted pooh-creek, negative paddle scenario going down on my letter facilitating computerised keyboard.
  2. Just noticed the Killick Chockhead, "SUPERVISING" :lol: :lol: The two Septic Grubbers at the refuelling :roll:
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Another first from the NSU, erm USN. :wink:
  4. And many moons ago on the Septics ship USS LEXINGTON 65 :wink: :wink:
  5. Which one is you in that phot Scouse??
  6. No chance :cry: You had to have golden bollocks to get on that Sqdn :wink: 'C' Squadron, A&AEE Boscombe Down........ Me and Slim were gainfully employed Far East on HMS Victorious and HMS Eagle, at that time :lol: :lol:
  7. twelve AV8B fast jets – the USMC equivalent to the British ......GR9...... harrier jet.

8. I was onboard for that deployment, its all went quite well. Main broadcast was abit of a pain though. eg to get all the USMC muster the pipe would have to be 'USMC formation hanger 0800' and they would all be there, pipe it any other way eg. USMC muster in the centre part of the hanger at 0800' and nobody would turn up! They seemed to quite like the beer issue aswell!
    On a separate note we also had the Spanish jets embarked not long after, and at the same time when the Garibaldi's flight deck went tits we got a load of italians, that was emotional.