Argentine bitch starts again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Handler, Jan 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So after a little stand back period ( does she still have them ? ), this bitch has started to beat her gums again about the Falklands. I guess her popularity is flagging again and needs something to bolster it up, so something for those idiots who still fester about the Falklands might do the trick for her. Nothing better to do but waste her breath and everybodies time.

2. Handler is there supposed to be a Linky thing attached to this?

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ah yes SPB, quick on the uptake, I guess some never read their MSN headlines or news stories.

5. Haven't we yomped down this track before ?.....quite recently....the old bat obviously needs the publicity........
    ignore her and she'll go away......until the next time.....:yawnstretch:

• Like Like x 3
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

7. The Argentine president says the islands were forcibly stripped from Argentina in "a blatant exercise of 19th Century colonialism".

She can sympathise with the Red Indians then.
    And will of course be returning Argentinia to the rightful owners.

In the 19th century major population movements altered the original Patagonian demography. Between 1820 and 1850 the original Tehuelche people were conquered and expelled from their territories by invading Mapuche armies. By 1870 most of northern Patagonia and the south east Pampas were Araucanized.[8] During the Generation of 1880, European immigration was strongly encouraged as a way of occupying an empty territory, configuring the national population and, through their colonizing effort, gradually incorporating the nation into the world market. These changes were perhaps best summarized by the anthropological metaphor which states that “Argentines descend from ships.”

8. Are you sure you have the spelling right there?

9. You know you could have a point there.
    A bit like Columbus sending his infamous message to the queen of Spain...

Please send 5,000 hoes and 10,000 wicker baskets.
    Messanger a tad deaf tells the queen....
    5,000 pro's and 10,000 wicked bastards, and hey ho America is founded.

10. I take it that you'll be first in line then...... when the abbo's want their land back from the dinks.....after all, you're the right 'shade' aren't you ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  11. Why doesnt Wales claim soveireignty over Argentina?

12. I've had her.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why don't the SAS creep into the bitches bedroom one night and tell her how it is?
    Hold on even SAS wouldn't shag the rats bitch :):):)

14. Well, if the argies have another go we can always send another "task force".

Although these days, that equates to three pongo's in a row boat.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  15. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Strangely even the Comment if Free posters on the Guardian website are against her. If you can't convince the yoghurt weaving hippies of the CiF lot that Britain is evil for forcing the FI to stay under the Jackboot of the Toffs you really have no case to answer.

16. Fuckin right there mate, fair do's if we liberate ourselves from the land grabbing Amos and push em back into the endless billabong.

17. I'm happy with that.....:happy7: