Argentina will do anything for a couple of islands

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by cooksmate, Apr 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GNG

GNG

Hmm I personally wouldn't wish that on them. Argentinian military sink ship during training exercise would be much more to my taste!

• Like Like x 1
  2. get a grip man your in lil's

3. GNG

GNG

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Lil's or not, but are you seriously relishing the death of "innocent" [sic] Argentine civilians - many of whom were born after 1982 - as an excuse to wave your cock over the Falkland Islands dispute? I can't wait to read the 'outrage bus' comments following threads in a similar vein on "Ración de Ron" later this year, when the heavy floods take out some old biddies in Cornwall or Yorkshire... :roll:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Agree SPB. Lil's or not. Navies are brotherhoods and sailors risk their own lives to rescue even enemy survivors. A sailor pulling his pud over the watery deaths of 'enemy' civilians leaves a bad taste in the mouth....... er...I mean.....

Cocksmate. You have been badged as a throbber of the highest order. Now fcuk off and get Philpott's breakfast on you man of mystery you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seadog

7. Agreed Seadog, but I posted that link in response to GNG's post.

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

9. Seadog

Fair one Wrecker. I am dismounting my high horse before I fall off of it.

10. Very clever - I like that!! Muy bueno!

11. Despicable thread joking about people dying in floods because they are argie! You should be ashamed of yourself.

12. Finally...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its funny how many on this thread take the moral high ground, but suffer from memory loss, you all had a lot of piss takin comments on HATIANS TAKING THE PISS didn't you-Montigny-La-Palisse's , Blackrat, WreckerL see link http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...04HYBg&usg=AFQjCNEumdlCO0JLTIvj1gmV2_hOwlXLog fuck bunch of two faced bastards with no standards of there own, but are so quick to judge others.
    Both natural disasters, but we are only allowed to laugh at one, is that because they is black maybe????

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  14. Why mention me? I've not berated you for your initial post, suggest you get off your high horse and re-read the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.