Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argentina will do anything for a couple of islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNG

Midshipman
Hmm I personally wouldn't wish that on them. Argentinian military sink ship during training exercise would be much more to my taste!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Lil's or not, but are you seriously relishing the death of "innocent" [sic] Argentine civilians - many of whom were born after 1982 - as an excuse to wave your cock over the Falkland Islands dispute? I can't wait to read the 'outrage bus' comments following threads in a similar vein on "Ración de Ron" later this year, when the heavy floods take out some old biddies in Cornwall or Yorkshire... :roll:

Seadog

War Hero
Agree SPB. Lil's or not. Navies are brotherhoods and sailors risk their own lives to rescue even enemy survivors. A sailor pulling his pud over the watery deaths of 'enemy' civilians leaves a bad taste in the mouth....... er...I mean.....

Cocksmate. You have been badged as a throbber of the highest order. Now fcuk off and get Philpott's breakfast on you man of mystery you.

cooksmate

Midshipman
Its funny how many on this thread take the moral high ground, but suffer from memory loss, you all had a lot of piss takin comments on HATIANS TAKING THE PISS didn't you-Montigny-La-Palisse's , Blackrat, WreckerL see link http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...04HYBg&usg=AFQjCNEumdlCO0JLTIvj1gmV2_hOwlXLog fuck bunch of two faced bastards with no standards of there own, but are so quick to judge others.
Both natural disasters, but we are only allowed to laugh at one, is that because they is black maybe????

Last edited:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Its funny how many on this thread take the moral high ground, but suffer from memory loss, you all had a lot of piss takin comments on HATIANS TAKING THE PISS didn't you-Montigny-La-Palisse's , Blackrat, WreckerL see link http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...04HYBg&usg=AFQjCNEumdlCO0JLTIvj1gmV2_hOwlXLog fuck bunch of two faced bastards with no standards of there own, but are so quick to judge others.
Both natural disasters, but we are only allowed to laugh at one, is that because they is black maybe????

Why mention me? I've not berated you for your initial post, suggest you get off your high horse and re-read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Virtual discussion on strategies to address climate change in Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Important information for British Nationals departing Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister Wendy Morton in Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Hooper in Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy in Argentina announces finalists of Falkland Islands Regional Student Competition 2019/2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 5 millones de libras para proyectos de investigación sobre resistencia a los antimicrobianos entre el Reino Unido y Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £5 million given to AMR research partnerships between UK and Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government’s Chevening Scholarships for Argentina open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and Argentina take on co-chair of Equal Rights Coalition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK-LATAC trade in the spotlight: Exports Minister visits Brazil and Argentina MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and Argentina agree new flight linking the Falklands and South America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM call with President Macri of Argentina: 13 December 2017 MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Has Argentina REALLY lost the plot? Diamond Lil's 4
babygravy Argentina buys a fleet of Saabs Current Affairs 43
soleil Telegraph: "Former Navy Chief Accused Argentina Of 'Unacceptable Harassment'" Current Affairs 2
soleil Sunday Times: "British Forces Lag Behind Argentina" The Fleet 28
digger84 Spain to sell Mirage Jets to Argentina Current Affairs 0
soleil Express: "Argentina: Less Than Half Of The Country's Navy Vessels Are Operational" International 0
gregleeds India backing Argentina The Gash Barge 44
F Argentina claims Falklands will be under their control in 20 years time Current Affairs 47
trelawney126 Argentina Warship Impounded in Ghana Diamond Lil's 5
soleil Sun: "England v Argentina ... We Bring On The Sub" Submariners 51
Handler Wailings of Argentina's president Current Affairs 69
F Argentina, Falklands, BBC and a Falkland islander's nationality Current Affairs 8
soleil Telegraph: "Britain Can Do 'Nothing' To Prevent Argentina Retaking Falkland Islands" Current Affairs 16
O Argentina in Falkland sailing permit move Current Affairs 79
T Argentina, Oil and the Falklands Current Affairs 20
TwistedFireStarter France v Argentina Sports and Adventure Training 10
A Argentina demands talks reopened on Falklands sovereignty Current Affairs 29
D UK/Argentina Current Affairs 20
U Passed running test first week of September - not heard anything back yet Joining the Royal Navy 5
Ninja_Stoker Applying to join, but: "Haven't heard anything...." ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
TechFin Heading to the Careers Office, Anything I should ask? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp ...I have never seen anything like it in my career.” Diamond Lil's 2
L Anything else Joining the Royal Navy 15
P Pussers rum cup HMS Belfast can anyone tell me anything about this? History 4
L Anglo-info deletions of anything to with UK forces / ex forces The Quarterdeck 1
trelawney126 Anything you can do Salmon can do Better The Gash Barge 5
C Anything I can do??! The Quarterdeck 13
Hunloin Not heard anything for ages, have I been forgotten about? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
janner Who says there is anything wrong with the French? (everyone!!!) Miscellaneous 1
NotmeChief Anything Cheaper? Diamond Lil's 1
Z Adding the Benny Hill theme tune makes anything funny Diamond Lil's 2
2_deck_dash Pretty girls can talk you into anything. Diamond Lil's 61
T "It didn't cross my mind that I had done anything wrong" The Gash Barge 67
H AIB Prep - anything iv forgotten Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
Danny86 Need AET help! Junglie? Harrier? Lynx? Merlin? Anything!?!? The Fleet Air Arm 14
golden_rivet films from Germany on war (or anything else come to think) Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 24
Benny687 what goes on in their...if anything.... Diamond Lil's 35
J Anything I can do? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 57