Arfur_Finger / Stumpinuts33

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
To be honest Monty, who is going to admit to it? Even as a wind up this character is severely lacking in grey matter.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Jenny_Dabber said:
Blackrat said:
chatsharris said:
There's something a bit 'mlar' about him. I think he's a member of the 'Wear a helmet everywhere' parade...
And the colour of that helmet is purple.
And the colour of yours is........................(at this moment in time)

:lol:
Rather red as it goes. I had an unfortunate accident with a Hilti gun and a Bulgarian prostitute.

Jenny_Dabber said:
Blackrat said:
chatsharris said:
There's something a bit 'mlar' about him. I think he's a member of the 'Wear a helmet everywhere' parade...
And the colour of that helmet is purple.
And the colour of yours is........................(at this moment in time)

:lol:
I think that information is only available by private viewing

:angel1:

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Which one of you is it? No-one is that much of a mong, even gay Scottish hairdressers.
Monty - I was starting to wonder if it could have been JA5ON coming back to haunt us - both are AET Wannabees.

But, IIRC, the Ja5on clown only had a wife & dog - whereas this eejit seems to have an estrangement which prevents access to a daughter, and was earlier bricking his Secy Clearance on debts, so perhaps not the Ja5on after all

Anyway, I’m glad that Monty has picked him up as I thought that it was only my nostril that this miscreant was invading; see my earlier COTW Post of 0724 today:

….will COTW and an 02 Tag have any effect on someone who appears to be impervious to subtle hints....?

Should he continue to pollute so many Forums on this site, as he did last night,
then a more permanent suspension on 'Spamming grounds' would be more appropriate.

Stand by to Stand by…..

[/unquote]

'Tis now obvious that a lot of people's tits were got upon, goats got and sh!t gripped.

In the meantime, in his cups and as the (sometimes Wise) Witsend says, he has offered us all Free Gangway with his Mob. No. 07966 100463

........but surely no-one at RR would waste cell-phone minutes ringing it?

or WOULD they?........…… :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wonder.....

G

guestm

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Which one of you is it? No-one is that much of a mong, even gay Scottish hairdressers.
Monty - I was starting to wonder if it could have been JA5ON coming back to haunt us - both are AET Wannabees.

But, IIRC, the Ja5on clown only had a wife & dog - whereas this eejit seems to have an estrangement which prevents access to a daughter, and was earlier bricking his Secy Clearance on debts, so perhaps not the Ja5on after all

Anyway, I’m glad that Monty has picked him up as I thought that it was only my nostril that this miscreant was invading; see my earlier COTW Post of 0724 today:

….will COTW and an 02 Tag have any effect on someone who appears to be impervious to subtle hints....?

Should he continue to pollute so many Forums on this site, as he did last night,
then a more permanent suspension on 'Spamming grounds' would be more appropriate.

Stand by to Stand by…..

[/unquote]

'Tis now obvious that a lot of people's tits were got upon, goats got and sh!t gripped.

In the meantime, in his cups and as the (sometimes Wise) Witsend says, he has offered us all Free Gangway with his Mob. No. 07966 100463

........but surely no-one at RR would waste cell-phone minutes ringing it?

or WOULD they?........…… :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wonder.....
Well I'm duty tonight and will have the duty mobile to abuse, we'll see.

Level Zero phones with no caller ID are things of wonder.
Plus calling the number every ten minutes from midnight
until half six the next morning can get through to a person.

I can hear a voice saying: "Do it....Do it.....Go on....do it!"

witsend said:
arfur_finger said:
Fook me, just seen all the posts, i must have been really pissed last night :oops:
:lol: What was funny is your a "nobody likes me" (worms song) drunk. Fanny!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest I think he just spat the dummy and wasn't pissed as when he had a gangster keyboard square go at me in the chatroom he was typing perfectly and faster than I could answer.

Latest Threads