Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Mar 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why isn't this bell end tagged yet?

Come on mods, make it so.
  2. COs' call - not ours!
  3. Not I to tell the CO how to run his website, but come on Sir, this bloke not only needs tagging, he needs a fcuking kicking too.
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He is begging for an O2 tag but don't mag to grid him. He can be used as a guide for newbies as what not to be like. Maybe an "Oshoe" tag could be given to those worthy of being on the receiving end of a softball bat with nails potruding? Just a thought.

Edited due to frustration.
  5. The chits in. :wink:
  6. hes not avin mine
  7. Day 6 in the big brother house and Arfur is still roaming free, untagged.

What's going on?
  8. 2DD - Big wheels turn slowly, yet grind exceedingly small. Just stay in the queue and be patient.

We are almost at the 24-hour-Arfur-Free point; please dont rock the boat or he'll only reappear and aggravate your and migraine.
  10. Stix: Apropos your hijack

Although Sterling_Stirling commented 'They let YOU on a ship'. [March 15, 2010 @ 12:28 AM]

our Comm. is currently shopping for his Pink Outfit (slightly huskier shade to yours :wink: ) in readiness for his forthcoming BRNC debut. :twisted:
  11. No such luck, Arfur-Braincell is back again. He has adopted the tactic of trying to be a witty joker poking fun at newbie threads... badly!

What a grade A fucktard he really is! :roll:
  12. Not sure how you think asking a question was poking fun but if you say so
  13. I believe it was just over 24 hours, not only do you moan at my number of posts when your average post rate is higher than mine, you also appear to be unable to tell the time.
    Still they may have a numptie maths class at BRNC when you get there
  14. Go and play in traffic you moron :roll:
  15. Judgeing by your mathematical ability i think the following quote springs to mind.

Pot, kettle, grimy arse
  16. About that kettle. . .
  17. Dont worry Lonestar, if you are a really, really good boy and ask santa claus very nicely he may bring you a digital watch to save you any further confusion with the big hand and the little hand.
  18. Where is this 02 tag we all crave so dearly !? :(
  19. Can I ask what an 02 tag is, and why one is wanted?

Just out of curiosity like...
  20. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: