Arena Bomber Debriefed After Royal Navy Rescue?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
MoD head on.

I've moved this from Current Affairs to the Quarterdeck as it's not, IMO, current.
I've left it on but as it's just an advert for a site asking for money and just poses a question it's not really in the spirit of things, any repetition and it's will be barged/binned.

Falklands Vet

Midshipman
MoD head on.

I've moved this from Current Affairs to the Quarterdeck as it's not, IMO, current.
I've left it on but as it's just an advert for a site asking for money and just poses a question it's not really in the spirit of things, any repetition and it's will be barged/binned.
There's more, which is current IMO. A video attached therein. This is the 'interesting' bit I quoted when posting it.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Another bit of inconsequential conspiracy theory claptrap then.

Other than being a persistent pain in the hoop of the Establishment (at least in your eyes), OP, what do you really think is the point in this?

You aren't going to reveal anything that anyone except a small group of mentally suspect individuals will ever really want to know - note the deliberate use of want and not even need.

There is no "big reveal". It won't "change society". It is only a colossal waste of everyone's time. Except yours, because you are feeding off it.

Did I say OP? Sorry, meant to say Sergei. Unless you have changed shifts, of course.

Falklands Vet

Midshipman
Another bit of inconsequential conspiracy theory claptrap then.

Other than being a persistent pain in the hoop of the Establishment (at least in your eyes), OP, what do you really think is the point in this?

You aren't going to reveal anything that anyone except a small group of mentally suspect individuals will ever really want to know - note the deliberate use of want and not even need.

There is no "big reveal". It won't "change society". It is only a colossal waste of everyone's time. Except yours, because you are feeding off it.

Did I say OP? Sorry, meant to say Sergei. Unless you have changed shifts, of course.
I posted evidence of a current enquiry, held on video, news that belongs in current affairs. Whereas you're simply posting your opinion. Any evidence for your stated position, Super? Cheers in advance.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I posted evidence of a current enquiry, held on video, news that belongs in current affairs. Whereas you're simply posting your opinion. Any evidence for your stated position, Super? Cheers in advance.

My opinion is that you are a tiresome faecal matter agitator with no useful purpose in life except to annoy others.

The evidence is your posts.

You're welcome.

Falklands Vet

Midshipman
My opinion is that you are a tiresome faecal matter agitator with no useful purpose in life except to annoy others.

The evidence is your posts.

You're welcome.
Was that designed to put me in my place
Mr Super-sweeping, Mr Super-wayward?
The other place banned me for bogus 'spam' then took flight. At least you're moderating with honesty, I suppose.