ARE YOU IN DEBT

www .co.uk./debt

Been watching the pgm on BBC about people in debt unbelievable and there I was with the alarm bells ringing being a month behind with the water rates.

According to the house of snores we should turn the water down to a trickle for those who do not pay there water rates. I thought you had to pay is there an option??

Anyways eighty two yr old woman on the pgm had them there letters telling her she had won millions just sent admin fee for eight quid send us your credit card details. Even when her daughter took over her affairs she stll insisted that the one fron las Vegas could be the real thing.

The old saying if it sounds to good to be true it aint.

What person in this country is NOT in debt these days?
If this ineffectual government stopped pandering to the big companies and the unions, and actually did what they were elected for - perhaps the public utilities would be just that, and not being used to top up bank accounts for the directors.
Not forgetting that the previous Tory government need a slap or two for starting the ball rolling on privatisation too!

But did you note that they will be reduced to a 'trickle' and then it is reportedthat a lout gets a KFC and coke (drinking type I hope) for sitting on a roof, ripping tiles up, and lobbing them at the police - because it was his 'human right' :x

Water of life is obviously NOT a human right these days (but you can still have Bliar's garden watered because it is a Royal Garden (that'll please the WW) :?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Almost £38 million support package for debt advice providers helping people affected by Coronavirus MoD News 0
M Security Checks and Debt Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
MoD_RSS HM Treasury announces revision to the UK Debt Management Office’s financing remit 2020-21 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKEF guidance for creditors on temporary suspension of debt service repayments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS to benefit from £13.4 billion debt write-off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Courts wind-up debt collection company MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Breathing Space to help millions in debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: housing and debt telephone advice services tender MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: housing and debt and HPCDS tenders open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS University of Liverpool changes student debt penalty policy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Debt bosses’ failings lead to £7.6 million shortfall in funds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Individuals to be protected from 'devastating impact' of problem debt MoD News 0
D Security clearance debt Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Press release: Government pledges to improve the way Council Tax debt is recovered MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £2.3 billion debt relief granted in 10 years of DROs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: tenders open for housing and debt services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: tenders open for housing and debt and HPCDS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Insolvency Service grants 250,000 Debt Relief Order MoD News 0
K Will debt stop me from passing the security clearance? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
NateDogg Help with possible debt problem please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
perrym Would you like a Debt Free BEng (Hons) Degree from the Submarine Service whilst earning a wage? Submariners 0
perrym Would you like a Debt Free BEng (Hons) Degree from the Submarine Service whilst earning a wage? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
C Will debt stop me joining???? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
D Debt Collectors The Quarterdeck 14
D Will debt affect my application Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
trelawney126 The Debt we owe Libya. Diamond Lil's 1
M Debt help Finance & Pensions 10
M Will debt effect my rn appliacation??? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
T Joining with Debt Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
D Debt Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 38
M bad debt Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 42
S Debt Management Finance & Pensions 18
slim The debt adviser sacked for saving suicidal woman Diamond Lil's 9
golden_rivet prisoners of debt Current Affairs 13