ARE YOU GINGER

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Backpacker1uk, Nov 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Police in Canada are investigating attacks on children with red hair after an anti-ginger group was set up by a teenager on Facebook.

Officers said a teenager was believed to be behind the online site promoting "National Kick a Ginger Day".

It is thought an episode of the animated series South Park, known for its satirical humour, recently focused on red-heads and that the programme was the inspiration for the Facebook bullying campaign.

2. And the problem is?

3. Exactly lol :thumright:

4. Good job I've dyed my hair :w00t:

5. What colour is it now JD , just started shaving mine a couple of weeks ago , fxxxxxxxg freezing now though bbbbrrrrgggg

6. Ow! collar and cuffs not matching then

7. Yup they match now, I was lucky, my 'down stairs' region was never ginger :thumright:

8. Happy days !

9. lol brilliant

10. Much taunted until I grew larger. "Ginger you're barmy ought to join the army" Although I became darker brown I kept my hair coilour for three score years and ten

11. what an enduring mental picture Jenny........... :thumright:

.......oh yeah, the thread.

The South park episode was called "Ginger kids", which was about Cartman ripping on ginger kids calling their disease "Gingervitus", he gives a speech in class ( http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103645 ), basically another attack on Kyle for being ginger, so they teach him a lesson, by dyeing his hair ginger.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_Kids

So this 14-yr old Canadian (Canadians are also subject to much ridicule in South Park) made a facebook page that was supposed to be in the same style of humour, but its all gone wrong with people taking it way too seriously. As for recent, the episode is over 3 years old (aired 2005) so I think its a bit late to be pointing fingers. But I remember ginnas getting abuse when I were a lad at school so I don't think its anything new and far from recent. But hey, the angry mob need a focus.

12. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmm, do you have any proof of that?

13. Thought Ginger bought it over france?

14. Its a well known fact that only 'real' men can handle a redhead. :)

15. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

b600,
    Sounds like your ginger too then?

16. Rusty roofs smelly drains lol

17. Went out with a Ging for 6 months once, tried to get rid of her for 5 of them. Ended up marrying my mate (Crab), now thats justice!!!

He's having one hell of a life!!!!!

18. Hang on a moment, I'll just pluck a sample of pube and post it off tomorrow morning for you :dwarf:

19. So, JD, which are you, a flame-haired temptress or a ginger-whinger?

20. winger lol