Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Are you being bullied at work? There's dedicated help here...

Although bullying at work is a terrible thing to have to suffer and you  may have some useful information in that link there is an awful lot of the "Look at Me" in your posts.

FYI I haven't checked the link and have no intention of doing so.

I am bullied every day, my boss keeps telling me no work no pay, what's this BS, where are the Unions and left wing cancel culture and do gooders when you need them, offering free hand outs to the work shy, me.

Although bullying at work is a terrible thing to have to suffer and you  may have some useful information in that link there is an awful lot of the "Look at Me" in your posts.

FYI I haven't checked the link and have no intention of doing so.
If you were adventurous enough to examine the content, it might strike you there's a hell of a lot of targeted info here put out there to help thousands of people in trouble in the workplace. You may appreciate also that it's been drawn from my own experience, hence the liberal and inevitable use of 'me' and 'I'. I hope you take a peek. Thanks so much in advance!

If you were adventurous enough to examine the content, it might strike you there's a hell of a lot of targeted info here put out there to help thousands of people in trouble in the workplace. You may appreciate also that it's been drawn from my own experience, hence the liberal and inevitable use of 'me' and 'I'. I hope you take a peek. Thanks so much in advance!
So basically you're a professional victim/attention seeker.

So basically you're a professional victim/attention seeker.
Cheers. My advice would be to take a step back and try viewing the world through a more positive frame of reference. Okay, your cynicism is passive and won't harm anybody else, including me, but who'd want to be trapped inside your skin? Harbouring such groundless ideations, and then expressing them (not to say having them reinforced by others) can add weight to your delusions and prove self-destructive.

You strike me as a deeply unhappy little sausage, WreckerL, but all is not lost if you recognise your own malaise, seek help, and follow these words of encouragement, all given freely. Chin up, mate and let me know how you get on. Thanks, Paul.

Cheers. My advice would be to take a step back and try viewing the world through a more positive frame of reference. Okay, your cynicism is passive and won't harm anybody else, including me, but who'd want to be trapped inside your skin? Harbouring such groundless ideations, and then expressing them (not to say having them reinforced by others) can add weight to your delusions and prove self-destructive.

You strike me as a deeply unhappy little sausage, WreckerL, but all is not lost if you recognise your own malaise, seek help, and follow these words of encouragement, all given freely. Chin up, mate and let me know how you get on. Thanks, Paul.
Well you got that diagnosis completely wrong, my personal circumstances have never been better, either socially, financially or with family but the details are not for you.

However I do take a perverse pleasure in baiting delusional fools such as yourself, however if you believe half the tripe you post you should be more pitied than lionised.

I won't respond to any further delusional posts, neither will I stop you from posting though, obviously subject to change ;)

I was bullied at school for five feckin' years because my dad worked on the bins. In year
five I finally lost the plot outside assembly and dislocated one pupils jaw and threatened to kill another with a three legged stool. Lived a peaceful life up to now unless reasonable force was the ONLY way to resolve a situation.
No compensation or counselling back then.

@WreckerL that's you told, sort your shite out.

I was bullied at school for five feckin' years because my dad worked on the bins. In year
five I finally lost the plot outside assembly and dislocated one pupils jaw and threatened to kill another with a three legged stool. Lived a peaceful life up to now unless reasonable force was the ONLY way to resolve a situation.
No compensation or counselling back then.
What! Bullied in Withernsea because your dad actually had a job!!?

What! Bullied in Withernsea because your dad actually had a job!!?
Their dads were usually in better employment but with father also
being the towns pest exterminator
I always knew whose house was
minging. He also designed, built
and put up the main street Christmas
lights. They were all cartoon characters
(Flintstones, Tom & Jerry etc)
Worked his arse of and collapsed and died
in the street just short of his 66th Birthday.

Their dads were usually in better employment but with father also
being the towns pest exterminator
I always knew whose house was
minging. He also designed, built
and put up the main street Christmas
lights. They were all cartoon characters
(Flintstones, Tom & Jerry etc)
Worked his arse of and collapsed and died
in the street just short of his 66th Birthday.
Sorry about your old man, always the good ones go early.

Surprised at 'better' jobs in With though!

Latest Threads