Are you an Officer/NCO/Civillian, etc (2:other survey)?

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by NozzyNozzer, Jun 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Civillian

100.0%
  2. Serving Officer (UK Army/RAF/Reserves)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Serving NCO (UK Army/RAF/Reserves)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Serving Junior Ranks (UK Army/RAF/Reserves)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Serving (Other Forces)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Retired (Other Forces)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Retired Officer (UK Army/RAF/Reserves)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Retired NCO (UK Army/RAF/Reserves)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Retired Junior Ranks (UK Army/RAF/Reserves)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I thought it might be interesting to establish what percentage of Rum Ration's users are Officers, NCOs, etc, in other armed forces & which are Civillians, etc... So here goes...

2. Am I missing something? The Navy is not mentioned on any of the options? Or is that just taken as given.

3. Ummm, my point to, or are you just trying to flush out the outsiders muscling in on our patch.

Peter

4. What happened to the option of:

Junior rating ex-service or any other naval?

5. Once Navy, always Navy.......(Even those still serving who don't like it at present)
    It never goes away you know. :wink:
    RoofRat

6. None of the above

I am a civilian which is not a rank and I did not retire I took my discharge on completion of my agreeded service period

Nutty

7. Hi Shipmates,

This is a poll for non-RN, the second of two polls. The first poll was for the Senior Service ONLY, hence in the subject ...(2:eek:ther survey). Not very clear. My apologies. Can I buy you the 5 of you a virtual round sometime?

Meanwhile, pay a visit to this poll (the one you're looking for, I think?)...

[align=center]http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=1088.html[/align]

Nozzy.

8. ex matelot, but still think and act like a matelot , never leaves you I suppose :p :lol:

9. Again were do I fit in, ex navy for a time that wouldn't count but now very proud and have worked hard to get to the rank of PO in the sea cadets. But despite the RNR bit in the rank, I wouldn't class myself as a reservists as I have never been to sea ( unless a dingy round HMS Bristol counts?!) and wouldn't get called up if there was a war on!