are you a tart?

rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:
30% also - but what does 'Scotty Dawg' mean on page 3
:?
Perhaps it was the author!

Thanks m' dear,

Hadn't thought of that :oops: , the mind is fully occupied at this moment in time with the upcoming (well deserved !!) vacation - late lie-ins, tots, beer, more beer etc..... :D

whitemouse said:
rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:

Thanks m' dear,

Hadn't thought of that :oops: , the mind is fully occupied at this moment in time with the upcoming (well deserved !!) vacation - late lie-ins, tots, beer, more beer etc..... :D
Going somewhere nice? I was hoping in my heart to fail my last two exams so I could give up on the idea of going to uni. I would have spent my bounty that I saved and gone to the Maldives!

rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:
rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:

Thanks m' dear,

Going somewhere nice? I was hoping in my heart to fail my last two exams so I could give up on the idea of going to uni. I would have spent my bounty that I saved and gone to the Maldives!
How about the University of the Maldives? It's probably a lot cheaper that the UK and it's degrees are probably accredited by Cardiff Uni!

Steve.

PS: Janner, where can I find the Old Fart test? :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Blue Jokes 0
RNMA Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
andym Diamond Lil's 7