Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a tart?

rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:
30% also - but what does 'Scotty Dawg' mean on page 3
:?

Perhaps it was the author!

Thanks m' dear,

Hadn't thought of that :oops: , the mind is fully occupied at this moment in time with the upcoming (well deserved !!) vacation - late lie-ins, tots, beer, more beer etc..... :D

whitemouse said:
rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:

Thanks m' dear,

Hadn't thought of that :oops: , the mind is fully occupied at this moment in time with the upcoming (well deserved !!) vacation - late lie-ins, tots, beer, more beer etc..... :D

Going somewhere nice? I was hoping in my heart to fail my last two exams so I could give up on the idea of going to uni. I would have spent my bounty that I saved and gone to the Maldives!

rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:
rosinacarley said:
whitemouse said:

Thanks m' dear,

Going somewhere nice? I was hoping in my heart to fail my last two exams so I could give up on the idea of going to uni. I would have spent my bounty that I saved and gone to the Maldives!

How about the University of the Maldives? It's probably a lot cheaper that the UK and it's degrees are probably accredited by Cardiff Uni!

Steve.

PS: Janner, where can I find the Old Fart test? :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J German and the Tart Blue Jokes 0