Are we turning into Americans?

#1
Just came across this website......
Royal Navy Ring
It doesn't get cheesier than this, anyone dare to admit they own one?
You have got to check the pics out, real class.

We'll be having proms and frat houses next....
Goddamit! :mrgreen:
 
#6
I love the FAQ page (childish I know but..........)
11. Where's my ring?

12. How do I clean my ring?
Clean with a mild detergent in lukewarm water and rinse. Then, dry with a soft clean cloth. Do not use any type of brush, sharp instrument or rough cloth for cleaning.

13. What are the dimensions of my ring?
Each ring varies in size

Tee hee :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#12
Lingyai said:
I love the FAQ page (childish I know but..........)
11. Where's my ring?

12. How do I clean my ring?
Clean with a mild detergent in lukewarm water and rinse. Then, dry with a soft clean cloth. Do not use any type of brush, sharp instrument or rough cloth for cleaning.

13. What are the dimensions of my ring?
Each ring varies in size

Tee hee :lol: :lol: :lol:
Answer for Lingy

11. Right at the bottom of your back

12. Well hung stud

13. Slack

Nutty te he, te he
 
#15
Old folk song:

Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy
Ten thousand times adieu
I'm a-going across the ocean love
To seek for something new
Come change your ring with me dear girl
Come change your ring with me
For it might be a token of true love
While I am on the sea.
 

polariod

Lantern Swinger
#16
Canaldrifter said:
Old folk song:

Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy
Ten thousand times adieu
I'm a-going across the ocean love
To seek for something new
Come change your ring with me dear girl
Come change your ring with me
For it might be a token of true love
While I am on the sea.
Is this to the tune of The Holy Ground Drifts?

Pol
 
#18
polariod said:
Canaldrifter said:
Old folk song:

Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy
Ten thousand times adieu
I'm a-going across the ocean love
To seek for something new
Come change your ring with me dear girl
Come change your ring with me
For it might be a token of true love
While I am on the sea.
Is this to the tune of The Holy Ground Drifts?

Pol
Sweet Nancy has its own tune as far as i know.

Ref:

http://www.thecopperfamily.com/songs/coppersongs/adieu.html

http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/song-midis/midi/SWTNANCY.midi
 

Similar threads

Top