Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Are ships getting uglier and is it Cherie Blairs fault?

Are RN warships getting uglier?

• Yes but there are sound technical reasons for this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and it is a plot by Brown

• No

• Total voters
NozzyNozzer said:
dondon said:
I myself prefer Anne Widdacombe , now there's a bonny lass if ever I saw one :roll: :roll: I could'nt go any where near the Becket

You prefer this???

[align=center]
front08.jpg
[/align]

And this - even though she's consorting with a Crusher???

[align=center]
jrpic15.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
Cherie-Blair.jpg
[/align]

Tell me Dondon, is it really because she was educated in Singers at their RN School (which explains a lot, in my view)?

I was only joking , honest , but I still could'nt go with The Becket , :twisted: :roll: ask me again after a few worthies

Old_Hand said:
Every time Cherie opens her mouth it reminds me of the back end of the new Albion and Bulwark!.

Her fanny proberbly look's the same as well , have I spelt proberbly right !!!!!!!, I'm sure someone will let me know , 8O :? sorry been on a DTS . :roll:

dondon said:
andym said:
you cant put them in the same boat Jenny!I mean who in their right mind would shag this?????????

nblair27b.jpg

She always looks as if she's lost her frigging teeth ,wonder what her Chambers are like , and do you think she swallows ,
I myself prefer Anne Widdacombe , now there's a bonny lass if ever I saw one :roll: :roll: I could'nt go any where near the Becket

......Tag teamed by Anne Widdecombe and Cherie Blair...The answer to a sailors prayer!!

that's not a prayer that's a death wish...........! you're all either sick sick puppies or your eyesight's gone further than your memories....

Looking her finest......Daily Telegraph says MP want an investigation into £7700 that was spent on an image consultant and making her look good during the election......f**kin hell who did they employ KWIK FIT....Id want a refund as well!!

Daily Telegraph

andym said:
you cant put them in the same boat Jenny!I mean who in their right mind would shag this?????????

nblair27b.jpg

I'm in..... if only for dit value.

God put me on this Earth to keep ugly women happy and expand the gene pool of Campbletown and Portland.

Hold on to mi ankles Fellas - I'm goin' in :twisted:

I think Cherie is worth a stab, just to be able to say you had shagged the PMs wife!. That alone turns me on. But then again im very deprived of any female attention!.

Royaliggy said:
I think Cherie is worth a stab, just to be able to say you had shagged the PMs wife!. That alone turns me on. But then again im very deprived of any female attention!.

Rather shag Pauline Prescott just to piss 2 JAGS off :twisted: :evil:

dondon said:
Royaliggy said:

Rather shag Pauline Prescott just to piss 2 JAGS off :twisted: :evil:

I'll join you, trouble is when JP gets a to hear of a spit roast, he'll get the wrong idea and get hungry!!

Latest Threads