Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Are ships getting uglier and is it Cherie Blairs fault?

Are RN warships getting uglier?

• Yes but there are sound technical reasons for this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and it is a plot by Brown

• No

• Total voters
andym said:
you cant put them in the same boat Jenny!I mean who in their right mind would shag this?????????

nblair27b.jpg

She always looks as if she's lost her frigging teeth ,wonder what her Chambers are like , and do you think she swallows ,
I myself prefer Anne Widdacombe , now there's a bonny lass if ever I saw one :roll: :roll: I could'nt go any where near the Becket

I don't know, I always thought Cherie had a certain sensitive vulnerability about her.
Having said that, I'd rather stick my d*ck in a hornets nest.

I always thought your ships were pretty good looking, myself. Except for the HMS Ocean, which looks like it was made out of Legos'. But form follows function, right?

Yeah but BY they look all the same upside down,whereas Cherie.....................................................................

dondon said:
I myself prefer Anne Widdacombe , now there's a bonny lass if ever I saw one :roll: :roll: I could'nt go any where near the Becket

You prefer this???

[align=center]
front08.jpg
[/align]

And this - even though she's consorting with a Crusher???

[align=center]
jrpic15.jpg
[/align]

To this?

[align=center]
Cherie-Blair.jpg
[/align]

Tell me Dondon, is it really because she was educated in Singers at their RN School (which explains a lot, in my view)?

I suppose that the real question is; what's the RADAR signature of a Cherry Blare? Now there's a paradox! stealth equals 10 pint 3 bagger ugly. Blare; stealth? nah; it does not equate.

Sorry; talking T45s weren't we?

NozzyNozzer said:
dondon said:

You prefer this???

[align=center]
jrpic15.jpg
[/align]

To this?

[align=center]
Cherie-Blair.jpg
[/align]

I used to work for her Dad. Director General of the RNSTS. Anne, that is; not Cherry "Scouse git Booth"!

Latest Threads