are flirty text messages dangerous

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Sparrowhawk01, Jan 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, its been a while since i have been online, so happy new year all.
    this is reference a topic you've all done before about seeing your other halfs text messages and are they innocent or not. well i thought they were until i found out my missus has been having an affair for 8 years!!! be warned boys and girls!!! :sad1:

2. Sorry to hear that news...

What ever happend to the love letters tied up in crimson ribbons stashed in the bottom draw, being discovered whislt looking for you hidden birthday present.

Modern text, hardy romantic

3. From personal experience yes they are mate. Thats all i'm saying on the matter!!

4. Can you send scented text messages?

5. most of my text messages end "ok babe xxxxxxxxx"- whether it be to my OH, my best GF, bro in law, my bro ......................... god serial flirt me!!!!!!

6. So sorry for you mate.

7. They may be dangerous but by God can they be hot ...

:blob:

8. Sorry to hear that, No doubt you have adapted and hopefully overcome the problem.
    Did you ever get to the bottom of why the other half cheated?

9. There is one simple rule never commit to written or electronic record anything that may cause a problem with family, friends, employees or the Authorities.

"PEOPLE WITH SECRETS HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE"

Nutty

10. Nutty

I'd love to think they would hide my bank details, but I fear they will fall victim to another unintended HMRC FOI exercise... 'Send us your confidential information and we guarantee it won't be safe with us!

"OFFICIALS WITH OUR SECRETS HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE AWAY... ON A CD-ROM" ;)

11. Umm, yes.

12. MPs spring to mind .... ;)