Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just greedy?

Re: Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just gree

Sat sitting in this Indian place in Wales and this totally obese type you would have thought he was down Lympstone the sweat was pumping out of him.

He reacher for another lager washed that down then started on his meal again. Stopped to get his breathe shovelled more shite into the cavernous gob more lager. When it comes to a point where you are struggling to eat without sweating.

Just think what you are doing!! Do you really want to look like "TWO SHAGS"

Always_a_Civvy said:
Lingy! How the hell did you get like that! What has Mrs.Lingy been feeding you? Nutty? :shock:
You misunderstand mate, that picture isn't me, it is Mrs Ling :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Only joking, I use more weight in my warm up bench press than she weighs, typical lucky asian bodyweight. Interestingly though when I came here years ago (Slim and others might agree) youhardly ever saw any fatties, but now there is a trend of obesity here too, it's going global. With wealth and prosperity it seems, comes lard.

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Or with more ex-pats, present company excluded of course. And let us not forget our american cousins who are leading the way in fat exports!

They are just greedy, people believe that they are being seen off if they have to choose between two nice main courses ,so in they double scran! For example a lad on my ship believes he is entitled to two portions because 'technically he is a naval giant' what a load of b**l sh*t! You are obese, face it and deal with it! Stop seeing off your oppos, especialy the watchkeepers, you daywork fcuk!

slim

War Hero

Lingyai said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Lingy! How the hell did you get like that! What has Mrs.Lingy been feeding you? Nutty? :shock:
You misunderstand mate, that picture isn't me, it is Mrs Ling :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Only joking, I use more weight in my warm up bench press than she weighs, typical lucky asian bodyweight. Interestingly though when I came here years ago (Slim and others might agree) youhardly ever saw any fatties, but now there is a trend of obesity here too, it's going global. With wealth and prosperity it seems, comes lard.
The far east used to be full of lovely looking slim ladies. The kids used to be all fit and healthy.
Then two things happened.
1. The fast food chains opened, the Asians love their food and loved the fast food.
2. In China the one child rule came in. This meant that the one kid is a spoilt brat, given everything he asks for. Result lots of mini porkers.

charlieoppo

Badgeman

slim said:
Lingyai said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
The far east used to be full of lovely looking slim ladies. The kids used to be all fit and healthy.
Then two things happened.
1. The fast food chains opened, the Asians love their food and loved the fast food.
2. In China the one child rule came in. This meant that the one kid is a spoilt brat, given everything he asks for. Result lots of mini porkers.
Yep, I first worked in Songkla Thailand (Oil and Gas Mobilisation port) about 7 years ago, most kids were healthy and active. Cue KFC and Pizza Co and 7-11s = fair amount of little porkers sweating and wheezing around. Guess the affluence injected into the local economy by the Oil Co's created more disposable income to spend on junk food.
Just waiting for my KFC Bargain Bucket :lol:

slim said:
Lingy Steve can't be both of them. More are out of the closet.
Wrtrken for one.
And Ken has admitted to liking Nutty...

writerken said:
...My birthday - I told no one
The JI getting a smack in the nose
Sport - I'm crap at all of them
Eating - I ate everthing I could get my hands on
Nutty nutty nutty
Sea Jersey on naked skin. Never knew you could turn wire wool into a jumper
My boxing match - 1......8 9 10. Take him to sickbay
Swimming test - glug!
And poor Nutty was so shocked... but the truth came out... eventually :wink: :grin:

writerken said:
Nutty said:
writerken said:
The winter weather of 63.
Shotley - the barber.
Fisk - who sold me my first camera - a Brownie 127

Nutty nutty nutty

Sea Jersey on naked skin. Never knew you could turn wire wool into a jumper
My boxing match - 1......8 9 10. Take him to sickbay
Swimming test - glug!
Steve

I am worried that my clean cut image of my avartar has now made me the object of desire for a gay writer/Sparker from Brighton. Please advise.

Nutty
It's a secret crush I've had all these years! :lol:

And I still love my NUTTY :razz:
:lol: :lol: :lol: