Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just greedy?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by kingoftwigs, Feb 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not saying i'm the skinniest bloke in the world but honestly, I enjoy what I eat (in sensible amounts) but I watch some of the chunky mother F's onboard eating and it seems that they are just doing it for something to do, 3 mains, 2 duffs and a visit to the colonel, that can't be right, can it? And non of that big boned, it's in the genes bolox!

2. Well nobody says they are fat but we all know who are and who aren't, but in response yes I think fat people do enjoy food more, you can see them in the scran line eyeing up more than one choice and seeing there oppos off, especially with duff, two helpings

3. Too true, I always hate it when, on the rare occasion, the chefs do a half decent scran so e.g. you may take a little more pasta than usual. Then some fat cnut chef turns round "two mens ration chief", fcuk off you fat cnut, all you fcuking do all day is eat the decent food and put out the crap for us. And by the way why not say something to the fcuking obese fuckers who go round four times, twat. Apologies to any chefs, just making a point.

4. Its gotta be the perks of the job for chefs when else can they shout at people, but it can be great to watch some pore shy matelot who can't stand up for himself to put food back, it always makes me laugh, but how do obese fcukers go round more than once and get away with it everytimeare the chefs scared they will be sat on. This isn't a dig at the chefs always got on with them.

5. Me too shipmate, but I think you are onto something. Maybe fat people (it's not always guys) intimidate 'normal' sized people!

6. well who mentioned guys have you seen the size of some (not all just most) wrens and there always near the front of the que.

7. I wont join that debate! I would like some of my larger brethren to give their opinion.

8. Fat = Greedy & no self control, they either eat too much or exercise too little. Sloths!
    They always have an excuse too.
    And they are horrible to look at.

9. Re: Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just gree

you are right, dont know how people get so fat with the chefs standing over the scran going "one sausage and one bacon or two sausage and no bacon"."only one fried egg you fat fcuker".
    now im not a shy bloke and i always used to live with the smelly fcukers but behind the counter they can be quite intimidating.

10. Re: Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just gree

Glad that we aren't having a go at the chefs. (But I will leave that one fo now).

Fat people dont exercise any self control, in fact they dont exercise anything. That is unless they have just failed there RNFT (again). The it is pretty much like shutting the door after the horse has bolted, but in reality we know the fat fcukers have eaten the horse.

As for those that have seconds. It has always been my policy to let lads go round again rather than ditch it.

11. Lingy

Got that wrong we do public services eating and drinking as much as possible to sacrifice ourselves for the greater good of humanity. That way a few stay fat to SAVE you skinny runts from getting fat. Its our civic duty to protect the likes of you.

Horrible to look at yeah got that bit correct.

Nutty

12. As as self confessed fat knacker and having the nickname Slim I may be able to partially answer your question.
    I started getting Fatter when at age 18 I started regular drinking. However in my days in the RN portion control was not so tight, nobody had to go around the buoy for seconds. The menus contained much more stodge in those days, I enjoy my food and babies heads are certainly delicious. However lots of us fatties realise that while most eat to live, we live to eat.
    lack of self control and exercise is the reason for most people.
    However for me its a combination of all the excuses used.
    1. I am big boned
    2. Its hereditary
    3. I think its in my glands.
    4. I am dieting, and this cream cake is low fat
    5.Who are you calling fat you anorexic [email protected]

13. Re: Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just gree

I know a lot of people are fat because they have a glandular problem.

An overactive fat gland!

14. Re: Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just gree

:lol: :lol: :lol:

15. That seems about right.

I started overeating through the misguided belief that it would put fat on my chest and make being punched and kicked in the ribs less painful at school. Talk about stupid. After that I grew to love my food. Like the late, great legal philosopher, Herbert Hart, were I given the choice of sex or a good dinner I'd always choose the latter... though with more gay matelots on RR that might change! :wink:

16. Re: Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just gree

[/quote]

I started overeating through the misguided belief that it would put fat on my chest and make being punched and kicked in the ribs less painful at school. [/quote]
    You'd have been better putting on some muscle and building some hurtin' bombs...
    [/quote]
    Talk about stupid. After that I grew to love my food. Like the late, great legal philosopher, Herbert Hart, were I given the choice of sex or a good dinner I'd always choose the latter... though with more gay matelots on RR that might change! :wink:[/quote]
    Stick to your cheese and pickle sarny, only a couple of homs on here, and you are both of em :lol: :lol:

17. Lingy Steve can't be both of them. More are out of the closet.
    Wrtrken for one.

18. so then you lot are sooooooo fecking purfect......
    most be wonderful to be sooo amazing that you feel you can put others down............ :evil: :evil: :mad: :cry:

19. Re: Are fat people enjoying thier food or are they just gree

Now I come to think of it, yeah, I do feel pretty good today. Must be the early morning workout and healthy food :grin:

Seriously though, I don't put fat people down, I have enough trouble picking them up :lol:
    Here's one of the tubbers' now... good example for the kids....Nice eh?
    [​IMG]

20. Lingy! How the hell did you get like that! What has Mrs.Lingy been feeding you? Nutty? :shock: