aptitude tests at cranwell

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by broono83, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, couldn't find an answer to this.

have my aptitude tests on tues so heading down tommorow morn to get there for half 4.

question is, what time roughly are you finished on the tues? i really need to be in work on wed so need to get a train back to glasgow that night, take it will there will be plenty time?

cheers

chris

2. There is no definitive finish time. You will have a fair deal of waiting after your tests, all candidates must first complete the tests, which may run after your lunch break for a short while. You will then take it in turns to receive your results. There may be a fair few of you there, so the wait for your results could be a while.

If my memory serves me correctly (which at times I am sure it does not), I was free-to-go at about 15:00

Perhaps you could make a request to your fellow candidates that you go to receive your results first?

3. I was gone by 13:00 and I was 2nd to go in the results.

4. thanks for the replies guys. there are trains til 6 i think so i should have plenty time.

cheers

5. Question One: Try and spell cranwell...