April Fool

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Mar 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what, if anything, has anyone got lined up for 'All fools day'?
  2. Dunno but my medical is tomorrow so getting none too subtle feelings of being dooooooomed in the finest Fraser traditions. :)

No wonder the person who had the slot previously cancelled
  3. Crabfats 90 something birthday!!!!

4. I seem to recall that you had your go last month with those fictitious Nipponese rellies.
  5. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I told a large number of my colleagues that I had resigned and was joining the Foreign Legion, the was ensuing panic on the part of a large number of staff who genuinely thought I had gone mental and was leaving. It is nice that they appreciate me but not so nice that they seem to readilly accept that the inevitability of my complete mental breakdown.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Spent all morning ringing candidates, telling them they had an entry date to join the Navy next week.

Spent all afternoon ringing them to say I was only joking.
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Awesome effort Ninja, is that why Gemma is so excited?
  8. You just can't teach that :thumright:
  9. Air New Zealand did a good one... their online booking system announced that the cost of a ticket would be determined by your age and weight, they had a sliding scale graphic for both and the price increased, as did old fat farts blood pressure no doubt, the higher you went. Details here...
    Air New Zealand: pay what you weigh | Stuck at the Airport
  10. Two crab cadets win a Day in Space...

A Day to Remember

"...It is essential that you enjoy floating upside down, trampolining, eating Mars Bars, StarBurst and Milky Ways, all of which will help send you into orbit"