apprently we need more effort.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chrisj09, Sep 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. James says:
    no i like the army and the navy, i just think that the navy could make a bit more of an effort

what a fish monger
  2. Who is James???
  3. my mate whos fully of himself and the crabfats
  4. Tell him to fcuk off and ask him what branch or Regiment he's going to pick when the RAF get's disbanded.
  5. get disbanded? what's all that about then?
  6. Mate

I fear with your lack of common dog you wil mke a very poor matelot, try joing your oppo in the Crab world.
  7. lmfao

to be fair mate, you hardly know me i have more cdf then you think.
  8. Ask him to explain to you, in detail, what the RN is doing on ops globally. His inability to answer will pwn him by his own fcukwittedness.
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You have a mate who's a crab. Take a fcuk'n long hard look at yourself you chomper. Time is of the essence, but be quick and boot him in the happy sacks.
  10. good one you lil scottish mong, on topic he should get himself in the services and find out for himself
  11. witsend

Fatmong, what would a kebab eating civvy like yourself know about any of the armed forces? Fcuk all chubby!!!

Is that the front door?
  12. witsend

I have noticed since you have been accepted you seem to be lording it up to some wanna's. I think young Dim called you a "sanctimonious [email protected]", which coming from him means you really are a dik.

I look forward to your fat fail fcuknuts.

How much was that large donner?
  13. your little pitty insults dont bother me, now crawl under your hole you scottish little cretin
  14. witsend

Eh? hole under?

Fatmong, I'm beginning to wonder if the RN are creating a new branch with a window & letters WL as its badge which you should join.

:lol: "You crawl under your hole you mank little [email protected]" :lol: FO window licker.
  15. That doesn't even make any sense. Pitty isn't even a word you cocksnot. Top tip, if it's a battle of wits you're after, you're fcuked. Witsend is considerably better armed in that respect than you and you'll just end up looking even sillier.
  16. Has everyone taken an overdose of squabbly sweary pills today?
  17. witsend

Yes, and its been around since Noah built the ark.
  18. I think it was "patronising cnut"