Apprentice Charleine on 'ejaculation pillow' - I saw worse at Secret Santa!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by plymwebed, Feb 23, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apprentice star Charleine Wain has had her say on Royal Navy School's 'ejaculation pillow' row saying she saw worse during her days at sea - especially during Secret Santa. Report on plymouthherald
  2. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

WTF is Secret Santa?
  3. All your mess mates/work mates names go in a hat, whoever you draw out you have to buy a prezzy for, normally for a fiver or less. When I was serving some of the prezzies were hilarious as they're supposed to reflect the person's character or habits.

Fortunately I work in an environment which is heavy with ex0service although if we get a civvy's name we have to be a bit more careful.

Secret as in you don't know who got you your prezzie.
  4. I got banned from secret Santa at work for 'not taking it seriously'
    Civvies, no sense of humour!
  5. This year I nearly had a female colleague in tears until someone explained what the Secret Santa prezzy actually alluded to.
  6. You shouldn't have given her that onesie.........
  7. I did have one in tears. Apparently she was expecting something like perfume. She's the school's reprographics officer and a big box of gash stationary from out of the drawers in my office , was not appreciated. Made me laugh tho! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I bought my Lesbian collegue a set of boob stress balls, she loved them :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jimmy on one of my small ships got a block of cheese, he didn't get it.
  10. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Gosh!, haw- haw! what spiffing fun !
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Absolutely old chap, rum times indeed. What we missed out on in the days of steam. Feel really seen off....