Applying For Warfare Officer (Submariner)

Hey,

I have just started my application for becoming a Warfare Officer (Submariner) and have my presentation date on the 6th of December. How long does everyone think it will take (assuming I pass all the stages) for me to join BRNC?

Many Thanks For your help
Lewis

FireMonkey

Lantern Swinger
How long is a piece of string (seriously).

I passed my RT, eyesight, medical, fitness, interview all within 3 months. I have now been waiting for the next stage (for me it's the pre entry dive aptitude, others would be the PRNC) for at least 2 months and still don't have a date for it.

So again, refer to the beginning of my post.

How long is a piece of string (seriously).

I passed my RT, eyesight, medical, fitness, interview all within 3 months. I have now been waiting for the next stage (for me it's the pre entry dive aptitude, others would be the PRNC) for at least 2 months and still don't have a date for it.

So again, refer to the beginning of my post.
what is a pre entry dive aptitude?

Well dont I feel stupid now, it's because you replied to the warfare officer sm post and thats what I am going for and was worried that handnt heard of it let alone completed it.

Hey,

I have just started my application for becoming a Warfare Officer (Submariner) and have my presentation date on the 6th of December. How long does everyone think it will take (assuming I pass all the stages) for me to join BRNC?

Many Thanks For your help
Lewis
Lewis

Intakes at BRNC take place in February, May, September and November.

If there is a suitably calibrated intake in September or November, either the first or the second of those two is the most likely; February would be impossible and May a bit unlikely, frankly.

September or November, I would say.

PS You need to get a good score at the AIB and not just pass; just passing doesn't guarantee a place at BRNC.

http://c69011.r11.cf3.rackcdn.com/f087bc28096f46d9a5a928d6bd99facb-0x0.pdf

Last edited: