apply for commando and officer?

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by jersey, Jun 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey fellas, im in a bit of a sticky situation ive already started applying to become and officer in the corps, i have my interview and phsycometric tests in sepetember. but my A -level grades arnt looking too good, i havtn had the results yet, but will no by august, but from what i have done, it seems unlikely that i will get onto my A2 courses.

Either way i will not let my grades stop me from getting into the corps. I was wandering because it takes a while for your application to complete, test, ect, etc. i was wondering if you can apply to become a marine at the same time? to speed things up, it would save me waiting another year to apply for this.

any view are apprieciated, cheers lads

2. Jimbo

Maybe you should have written;
    Any view apprieciated OR Any views are apprieciated

It's a forum, the guy isn't writing an English Essay!!

3. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Stix,

Give the lad a break. Anyway, there are numerous grammatical errors in your posting anyway so you can hardly criticise someone else for the same mistakes :roll:

Jersey, your grammar IS shocking though for a potential RM Officer!

4. Look out, the spelling police are back......... :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

5. Well they were due to turn up anyway, weren't they...?
    [​IMG]
    :rambo:

:afro:

6. lol, sorry about that guys, i was in a hurry, i just looked back and realised that it may spelling may need some attention!! thanks for pointing that out.

haha I will try to keep out of the way of the grammer police next time! lol

7. but has anyone got any views on my situation? lol

8. im thinking of joining is it easy

9. lol no worries sticks :thumright: lol

What do you think though? Would it be best if I apply to be a Marine aswell? because i'm seriously thinking what is going to be better

cheers pal :thumright:

10. Yeah good idea, might give them them a ring actualy, cheers fella :thumright: