Application

Thanks for everyone's replies to my question on ships.

On another topic though, I went to my AFCO today to sort out my application. It was basically a presentation on the whole Navy and i was the only one there applying for RM officer (the other guy inquiring into the Royal Marines as a South African who had already applied). Basically the Sailor said i could apply for a 6th form bursary now before i take my GCSEs and chance it, I could wait until i get my GCSE results and then apply or go to uni and then apply. Personally i don't want to pay for uni so i asked about further education whilst in and he said it was possible but difficult.
Anyway, i just wanted to know if there is a limit on the number of times you can attempt the POC because if i try and fail after applying before GCSEs then i would apply afterwards and if that fails apply again after maybe a year training or or university?
Thanks

If you fail they'll give you an indication as to how long a reaosnable wait will be. At your age then a year would be about standard, unless you make a complete mess of it and they say don't bother at all.

Ok so in effect as long as i don't really stuff up i can try as many times as i like?
The thing is I want to join as soon as possible and if I could get a bursary for 6th form then that would be even better.