Application withdrawn.

soleil

War Hero
Sure, I appreciate but they sent me an email today saying they are no longer accepting applications due to huge numbers who have already expressed interest. So I prefer to follow up with the first one I started in December 2018.
I think that RN Recruitment received an unexpectedly high number of applications from Commonwealth countries last year and was forced to put a batch of applications 'on hold', as there were too many to be processed immediately.

Applications from the Commonwealth are handled by the London office, so you may find that your best option is to contact the London AFCO. Details here:

Yeomanry House
TA Centre
Handel Street
London
WC1N 1NP

Telephone: 0207 414 3834

E-Mail:

[email protected]

KingMan

Midshipman
I think that RN Recruitment received an unexpectedly high number of applications from Commonwealth countries last year and was forced to put a batch of applications 'on hold', as there were too many to be processed immediately.

Applications from the Commonwealth are handled by the London office, so you may find that your best option is to contact the London AFCO. Details here:

Yeomanry House
TA Centre
Handel Street
London
WC1N 1NP

Telephone: 0207 414 3834

E-Mail:

[email protected]
Thank you so much. I will try to contact them through this contact information although all the times have tried, they have been busy. However, I will kee on trying to contact them.

soleil

War Hero
Thank you so much. I will try to contact them through this contact information although all the times have tried, they have been busy. However, I will kee on trying to contact them.
If you send them an e-mail now, they may well be able to read it today.